L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thanks Aries....it looks delish.

Mmmm, it does doesn't it. I think it might be a picture of it but I'm not sure, so I'm not taking responsibility if it isn't! lol

It sounds lovely but a bit expensive and I've got a bit of a stockpile of other goddies but, what the heck!

:

I found this picture and wondered if it might be a piccie of what it looks like? http://i236.pho[/QUOTE]

This isn't a picture of the TSV just a general picture of what the peach might look like in general, sorry if I've confused anyone.

[IMG]http://i44.phot

lol

[IMG]http://i205.pho

the only thing that would put me off this set is the verbena body ice gel. it smells nice but its like putting sorbet on your skin it would be far nicer to put the body lotion in and thats a really nice grape seed oil base.

well 227032 and 227042 have 5 piece but 227041 has 6 pieces listed

Can I ask where you found these product numbers. I've just tried a search on the website and all I got was a message saying the item couldn't be found and to contact customer services.

Can I ask where you found these product numbers. I've just tried a search on the website and all I got was a message saying the item couldn't be found and to contact customer services.

Items are usually found on Q Active. It is normal for the items to show the CS message on the website.

I've got loads of locitane but will I still have to order this, yes I think so, but it does come in handy for birthday presents.

I want I want I want,been such a good girl and ordered nothing for the last 4 weeks,so promised myself this on the 14th,looks lovely!
I had a very special birthday 2 weeks ago and got lots of pennies so I'll be there ordering this for sure...hope its as nice as I think its going to be!!

I've not tired L'Occitane before ... hbut am tempted! Which set would people recommend? Is the Cherry one fruity or floral? I quite like the sound of the orange one. Also, do the shower gels have SLS in them /are they gentle? My skin is SO reactive in this cold weather.

I've not tired L'Occitane before ... hbut am tempted! Which set would people recommend? Is the Cherry one fruity or floral? I quite like the sound of the orange one. Also, do the shower gels have SLS in them /are they gentle? My skin is SO reactive in this cold weather.
I'm not sure if there is a choice, it has been suggested on here that the TSV may be one set and the others will be later auto-delivery items.

I haven't tried L'Occitane either but I'm definitely buying this.

Cherry is gorgeous its more floral and is one of my top 2 scents from L'Occitane along with the Almond :D

i have very sensitive skin, and only ever use l'occitane, and dare i say it hopefully mrs james is not looking so here goes, it is the only soap and shower gel i can use on my :eek: nunu :eek: without stinging cystitus and other horrors

Last edited:
i have very sensitive skin, and only ever use l'occitane, and dare i say it hopefully mrs james is not looking so here goes, it is the only soap and shower gel i can use on my :eek: nunu :eek: without stinging cystitus and other horrors

She is always lurking in the background just waiting to pounce so it isn't wise to reveal any secrets here.....:54:

Latest posts

Back