Chateau D'Argent

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
A defector from QVC? Any ideas why they have moved across? They've been with QVC for years.

Oh No - Chateau have not left QVC has he, Hope not I loved his range and I don't order of Ideal World much!

Just checked QVC website and there is plenty of his range there, maybe he is just branching out.

A defector from QVC? Any ideas why they have moved across? They've been with QVC for years.

Hi Moth, Just had a look on Ideal world website typing in "Chateau d Argent but nothing has come up, where did you see it please.

I hope not. I like some of his stuff (though not all) but would never buy from Chavdeal World.

Hi Moth, Just had a look on Ideal world website typing in "Chateau d Argent but nothing has come up, where did you see it please.

Hi :) It's listed in the Sky EPG for Friday 16th at mid-day. It's only listed for one hour. It might be a listing error but Adrian Buckley did the same thing last year - showed up for a couple of shows and went again. We'll have to look in on Friday and see :)

I am sure I have seen the range on QVC in the last month to 6weeks.

Yeah I think it was on in the run up to Christmas.

Maybe the brand will be on both channels, after all Birkenstock was on both channels during the summer.

i know i saw that earlier but that is not the listing for the hour as the items are not his

yep same name and even the infomation for the hour is wrong

What are you on SCW? It clearly never was David or his jewellery. He does not have exclusive rights to the words Chateau d'Argent which are commonly used for ranges of anything silver or silver coloured. The only way that the show title is misleading is that many of the items were gold, not silver.

What are you on SCW? It clearly never was David or his jewellery. He does not have exclusive rights to the words Chateau d'Argent which are commonly used for ranges of anything silver or silver coloured. The only way that the show title is misleading is that many of the items were gold, not silver.

on my virgin box when i saw the show scheduled i read what it said about the hour and it said it was all large gemstones, animal print and sterling silver

Latest posts

Back