Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miche Bag

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Miche Bag

I think I've got the right channel!

Has anyone actually bought a Miche Bag. If so I'd be very interested to hear any comments.

If you haven't, what's put you off purchasing so far?

Thankyou
      WS.

› See More: Miche Bag

Post Thanks / Like

I've got one!!! I got mine from e-bay though!! I love it. There's quite a few for sale on there. Get all the skins from there as well.

Ann

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I like the concept but what kind of bag person are you? I like a bag to have outside pockets, maybe some shiny badge or buckles, I like various shapes and sizes, materials and textures. Leather is "my bag" at the moment so that is what has put me off buying 1 for myself. If the made various shapes and sizes to put shells on, with various textures of sequins, crinkled leather, croc or metalics then I would certainly grab 1 and a few shells.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I've got loads of different bags as well. My fave at the moment is the Coach Bag my wonderful husband bought me for Christmas - earning himself loads of Brownie points LOL!!!

Miche bags are obviously all the same shape but the textures, styles and colours and very different. This is the site on ebay I've used, he's got a really quick delivery and they are all brand new.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/stufffromamerica

I think I'll probably use mine when I go on holiday, so I only take one bag but lots of different shells. The only thing I don't like is the long handles, so I've found a long handle from another bag and put that on and it looks and feels better.

Ann

7.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

I like the idea, but they're a bit formal looking to me and I prefer softer, more slouchy looking leather bags.

9.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

Post Thanks / Like

A girl at work has one, and she bought several shells from the ebay seller linked above. The bag is a very clever concept, good quality and looks very smart, but personally I don't like the shape - too 'boxy' for me. I saw them for sale in a mall in Chicago recently too.

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

There's a good deal on them at £29.99, with two shells, which is the Black mock croc, and what the call the ginger cori. I wouldn't mind the black one, though I would have much preferred to be able to buy the bag and choose the 2 shells I wanted to go with it. The ginger cori is the last one I'd have chosen, that's probably why they're giving it away as it's not popular and then they'll retire it...if that's what they do. I really want the purple croc one with the buckle and the pink one with the bow..oh and the red one....I know you can buy the shells, but even with the discount I can't afford to spend that much, so in essence, if I did buy one, I'd have one I'm not that excited about (the black) and one I wouldn't use....a real pity!

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you everyone for your constructive comments.

Since my finger really isn't on the fashion pulse, I guess I wanted to hear that they're 'OK' rather than 'Oh, don't get one of those, they're really naff', so it's nice to know I haven't lost the plot completely (yet!).

What type of bag-person are you? Good question Soziberry and I'm glad you didn't say baglady. I'm not fussed about outside pockets and the shells offered do appeal, especially the stripes and the dotty ones.

It's the not having to move stuff from one bag to another and inevitably forgetting something that's the big draw. And from what I can see it's quite an 'organisational' interior isn't it? Getting a bit fed up with rummaging at the bottom and the proper organisational bags all look a bit utilitarian - well the ones I've seen are.

The shape though is structured/formal/smart isn't it. Not a bad thing, but might be a bit restricting.

The Best Direct deal certainly is a good one at the moment but it's still several 10's of £ by the time I've started a shell collection, since I agree that the 'starter pack' offered is a little lacklustre.

Oh I dunno!

Thanks again everyone, at least I know I won't be laughed at if I do purchase though!

All the best
      WS

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pick-a-Lily View Post
      A girl at work has one, and she bought several shells from the ebay seller linked above. The bag is a very clever concept, good quality and looks very smart, but personally I don't like the shape - too 'boxy' for me. I saw them for sale in a mall in Chicago recently too.
      Bliddy hell! I've only gone and bought one :o
      I went back and looked at them again, and decided a black one would be very useful - and I have a funeral to attend this week, but no suitable bag. So I bought one, with a black Ellie shell. :54:
      It came today. I love it! Such a clever concept. Only thing is, it came with two longer straps inside, but I don't see how they are supposed to attach? I don't like the longer straps actually, they look a bit Placky, but I was wondering how they attach, if anyone knows?

17.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I've taken the plunge too!

It's just turned up at the office, not bad as I ordered it last Thursday.

It looks really quite good, but I can't have a proper nose around it as I've got to get on with some work - will have to wait until lunchtime.

It looks like the long straps have loops at the end and slide on the metal rings which have hinges (you have to move them around a bit to see them). How easy it is I don't know yet, it shall get a thorough road test this evening.

I had the black and ginger shell which came with it and ordered the red ellie, brown christine and stripey one which it's wearing at the moment. Approx £60 all in.

On the whole, me likey.

Hope you get on with yours Pick a Lilly

Also got my free gift, so I'll put that on the other thread (Mad Mike's....)

WS

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising