Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

DISNEY THE MUPPETS CRAFT COLLECTION LAUNCHES ON CREATE AND CRAFT

Following the highly successful launches of Disney craft collections since June 2016 including Disney Frozen, Disney Beauty and the Beast, Disney Winnie-the-Pooh and Disney The Lion King, Create and Craft TV has once again teamed up with Character World for a new craft collection. Launching 11th December 2017, this latest range of Disney crafting products features the much-loved characters from Disney The Muppets.

This brand new craft collection includes character dies of Kermit the Frog.....

READ MORE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miche Bag

Post Thanks / Like

I found the long handles didn't really "go" with the bag if you know what I mean!! I've got another bag with a nice long black handle and I've put that on and it looks much better, also it did seem quite fiddly to get the short handles off and the long ones on. The one i've put on clips with a nice metal thingy so is easily taken on and off. Sorry for being so technical LOL!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine from ebay windowshopper, and I've also bought the cheetah print and the teal coloured shells now. I really need some therapy for this handbag habit, it's totally out of control :o
      Thanks for the tip about the longer handles, I'll have another look at them.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a good fiddle with the handles and the long ones are now on. It wasn't a quick job, but maybe 'cos it's new and all a bit stiff.

I did sigh when I found I put the first one one back to front, i.e. with the loop 'seam' facing outwards for the world to see.

I'm not sure how long the fixings and handle loops would last if it was done very regularly, but at least all the component parts can be replaced in time. I bet they'd even sell replacement rings if the hinges got too loose or insecure.

I've checked out Ebay and I think I'll give it a go when I've exhausted Best Direct.

WS

Post Thanks / Like

I fancy that cream shell with the bows next.... *Sits on hands*

Post Thanks / Like

Don't tell my hubby this but......... i've got a book next to the PC and in it i've wrote down all the shells that I like, and gradually i'm crossing them off!!! LOL

Ann

Post Thanks / Like

Had a closer look at the handles today and, now you have explained it, I can see how they work :1: Have retrieved long straps from the waste paper basket in case I decide to use them.
      I used my bag today (funeral) and it was much admired. I had great fun later, showing everyone how it works!

Post Thanks / Like

Ann - I had a giggle at the thought of you masterminding your Miche empire while your husband is oblivious! Oh, little do they know :27: Today, the spotty one, tomorrow the World! OK, the maybe just the shell organiser.

PickALilly - Sorry your bag had its outing in sad circs, but glad you managed to lighten the mood with it. I had quite an audience as I was unpacking it in the office yesterday.

I'm glad we're all enjoying our purchases. :59:

WS

Post Thanks / Like

QVC now sell this bag

Miche Bag Interchangeable Bag with 2 Outer Shells
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.828861

Miche Bag Outer Shell
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.828862

Post Thanks / Like

Cheaper from our man on ebay though ;)
      By the way, did I mention I bought a red shell?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=SUPERCOOLWILLOW;153058]QVC now sell this bag

Well I never.

Just checked to see if it was still half price and it seems to have disappeared from Best Direct!

My bag + 2 shells was 29.99 and free p+p so I'm glad I got in when I did. The animal print QVC is offering is a nicer option though.

Doesn't look like they offer the long handles though, which I'm using at the moment.

Best Direct are offering the LED lights which were my free gift for 24.99 - not worth it in IMO.

I'm using the black shell today .

WS
      Last edited by windowshopper; 17-02-2009 at 10:18 AM.