Miche Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC now sell this bag

Well I never.

Just checked to see if it was still half price and it seems to have disappeared from Best Direct!

My bag + 2 shells was £29.99 and free p+p so I'm glad I got in when I did. The animal print QVC is offering is a nicer option though.

Doesn't look like they offer the long handles though, which I'm using at the moment.

Best Direct are offering the LED lights which were my free gift for £24.99 - not worth it in IMO.

I'm using the black shell today .

WS

if it gets popular QVC might sell them

The links work WS, but if you type in miche bag onto their site nothing comes up...just Michele Hope! I even looked under bags and looked at all the bags, but the Miche bag simply wasn't there. However, I did order a Miche bag from best direct in the end, which I'm still waiting for, Hope I do get it as £40 plus postage is a bit pricey for me!

Spam? How so?

Didn't you see the dodgy posts from somone yesterday? They were extolling the virtues of an online shop for Miche bags? Painfully obvious it was the owner (or someone close to them) who was posting!!

On another note - we went to the Caravan exhibition at the NEC on Saturday and there was an outlet there selling Miche bags - and guess what my secret's been blown!!! Steve was with me and he was like "Ooh look there's some Miche bags - why don't you get one?" I thought "Great", he kept holding up the shells - "do you like this one" Yes I've got it!!! There was only 1 I didn't have!!!! So he bought me that one. It's a lovely bright lime green which will be great for my hols!!! They were only £10.

This company are setting up a website - so when they let me know I'll post the details on here!!!

Ann

Ahh I see. No I didn't see them - missed all the fun! Thanks for clearing that up.

The first time I read your post I thought it said "only 11 I didn't have" (didn't have specs on) and I was suitably impressed with your product knowledge. Then I read it again - only 1!! You shocker (but doubly impressed!).

WS

His face was a picture - it was so funny. Then the woman said they do it in brown as well, I said I know I've got it!!!!

Ann

miche bag

Does anyone know where to get these bags from at the moment?
Can't seem to find any that aren't really expensive!!

Ideal World has on right now as pick of the day. Classic black miche bag with 2 changeable shells and chain handles for £49.99 or flexi pay 2 payments of £25. also selling classic shells for £14.99 each.

Don't know much about these, just tuned into IW and then saw this post.

Hi,

I'm New here and the Miche bag has just brought me here, i saw it on the shopping channel some time ago and was trying to hunt out which one it was, I'm amazed at how cheap it used to be there and yet Ideal World are selling it for the above price still.

I noticed on their website now they have it to sell at £24.99 and the shells are the same price at £14.99.

Unless you fancy a bidding war on ebay theres little option now unless someone knows somewhere cheaper...

Latest posts

Back