Epilators

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Donna, I am not sure I would use one of these on the face... I have had a facial hair problem for years, which has now been pretty much sorted out by laser. It seems expensive, but it's permanent and relatively fast. I had electolysis for about 12 years before taking the plung and going for laser, and that must have cost me the equivalent of the laser treatment a few times over!

I agree, tried this once and made the problem worse in the end so went back to electrolysis (hairs too light for laser).

I agree, tried this once and made the problem worse in the end so went back to electrolysis (hairs too light for laser).

I know what you mean Piecan, I don't have that problem, my facial hair are thick and dark all right: one of the perks of being a Mediterannean gal (not!:()...

At least with laser treatment they will go much quicker, just a bit expensive initially but well worth it.

The problem with the regrowth is that the small tiny hairs are not picked up by the epilator, and I tried many.
My hairs need to have a few mm, otherwise the epilator (even waxing) won't do its magic on my legs. I like my legs super smooth (as does my DH lol) and if I had to wait untill the hairs are long enough to use the epilator, not my DH or myself would be happy bunnies.
I mainly shave my legs and underarms solely for this reason..

legs-1-1.jpg

:
Can I ask which is the best for just the face?

I am expecting to go a beard in a few years due to the menopause and want to be ready.

Donna, I have fair hair on my face and I use the Emjoi Tweeze and find it really good.. It is a small version of the other epilators and only catches one hair at a time so its not as harsh on the face as the big epilators are. I also use it for my underarms as I find using a full size one there just sooooooo painful.:(:eek: In fact I am getting one for my sisters birthday as she had a little try on her underarms one day and now every time she visits she uses it!!
I use the braul silk epil on my legs with no problems....I think you just get used to the pain..but at least its bearable.
As for the bikini line .NO THANKS!!!!:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back