Any problems with create and craft?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
My mum placed an order with c+capprox 2 weeks ago and, as she thought she would have received the order by now, she gave them a ring to ask what the hold up was. She was told that c+c warehouses are closing for a couple of weeks, but her order has already been despatched.
Is c+c feeling the effects of Ideal World's problems?
I told my mum she shouldn't order from this channel, or IW, for that matter.

My mum placed an order with c+capprox 2 weeks ago and, as she thought she would have received the order by now, she gave them a ring to ask what the hold up was. She was told that c+c warehouses are closing for a couple of weeks, but her order has already been despatched.
Is c+c feeling the effects of Ideal World's problems?
I told my mum she shouldn't order from this channel, or IW, for that matter.

Why are IW not telling folk this information, and why are they allowing C & C to be on the channel ? Typical shoddy treatment on IW's part. My wife used to be a member of the C & C club, but did not bother renewing her membership, as it was too much bother trying to get the club discount. Another money-making racket from SW, like her CD Roms :mad:

. My wife used to be a member of the C & C club, but did not bother renewing her membership, as it was too much bother trying to get the club discount. Another money-making racket from SW, like her CD Roms :mad:

I'm not sure that this is quite fair. I no longer am a club member - but only because I do not buy enough craft now to warrant the discount - but certainly, all the time I was a member, I got the discount automatically.There was no trouble involved at all.

However, I must say I do not know of any problems at C&C at the moment. I ordered some decoupage stuff at the end of Dec and they have just arrived. So let's hope that your material arrives soon too.

Last edited:
the club started before she joined the channel.

Thanks for correcting me, I was not aware of that. Sadly, I am not a huge fan of crafting, nor SW in particular - and it shows. Having said that, I always enjoyed the C & C club CD's - they were very informative.:31:.

I ordered some decoupage stuff at the end of Dec and they have just arrived. So let's hope that your material arrives soon too.

That seems pretty slow to me, and certainly not acceptable even after taking the new year bank holiday into account. I've only ever ordered once from C and C about 3 years ago, but I would certainly expect delivery within a week max. Not too much to ask surely.

I have ordered a lot of craft items over the last couple of years and although delivery takes a lot longer than QVC it has always arrived without a problem.
I had an order arrive last Thursday which had been ordered on Jan.6th.

Ladies C&C suffers from the same problems as IW - (see my Craft Studio)there is no difference between C&C and IW - the customer service and the warehouse is the same and there have been endless problems with C&C deliveries and products - ladies you should all join CraftTelly.com (sister site) to find out!

A lot of us source C&C items elsewhere (eg.Pondskipper) or direct from the vendor (ie. Joanna Sheen and Crafter's Delight). The 10% discount is nice but if you want you goods within a week or want to avoid hassle and heartache it's just no worth it.

Plus the club promises a lot - but personally I never liked the magazine much.

I'm still waiting for the My craft studio Art Nouveau cd and stamps pick of the day from weeks ago :rolleyes:

Me too, Anna. I'm also not looking forward to the possibility (read on another forum) that CD1 might be blank!! And since these are coming from La Weightman herself, I think it's ridiculous that they should be taking this long. My estimated delivery date has been moved back three times now.

Blank? ooo I've not heard about that!
It would be just my luck to get a duff one.....I only have myself to blame, trusting them again.

there was a stock take which took place at the beginning of the new year that might have caused the delay but to be honest they have made alot of thier managers redundant and have alot less staff now

there was a stock take which took place at the beginning of the new year that might have caused the delay but to be honest they have made alot of thier managers redundant and have alot less staff now

I think thye must stock take every day then cos the deliveries have always been unreliable and often over 3 weeks.

I suppose they are bound to cut staff they just can't be doing well.

Me too, Anna. I'm also not looking forward to the possibility (read on another forum) that CD1 might be blank!! And since these are coming from La Weightman herself, I think it's ridiculous that they should be taking this long. My estimated delivery date has been moved back three times now.

Sorry to hijack the thread but wanted to let Chess know that mine arrived yesterday, they loaded and work perfectly, the stamps are lovely, even though they have an overpowering smell of nail varnish remover about them :52:

As you were :1:

Sorry to hijack the thread but wanted to let Chess know that mine arrived yesterday, they loaded and work perfectly, the stamps are lovely, even though they have an overpowering smell of nail varnish remover about them :52:

As you were :1:

Thanks, Anna - me too yesteday. And you're right, they don't half pong!!!

I received my Cd over a week ago and its fab, easy to use and the art work is superb.
I love Steph and her work and could watch her all day

Latest posts

Back