Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

DISNEY THE MUPPETS CRAFT COLLECTION LAUNCHES ON CREATE AND CRAFT

Following the highly successful launches of Disney craft collections since June 2016 including Disney Frozen, Disney Beauty and the Beast, Disney Winnie-the-Pooh and Disney The Lion King, Create and Craft TV has once again teamed up with Character World for a new craft collection. Launching 11th December 2017, this latest range of Disney crafting products features the much-loved characters from Disney The Muppets.

This brand new craft collection includes character dies of Kermit the Frog.....

READ MORE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Mad Mike's 50% Sale

....with free delivery and a 25 value mystery gift!
      I've gone for a Storm-Force vacuum cleaner reduced from 99.99 to 49.99, while hubby is tempted by Tony Little's Gazelle Freestyle which is reduced from 139 to 69.99.

Once he gets fit he can do the cleaning :4:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by calico View Post
      I've gone for a Storm-Force vacuum cleaner reduced from 99.99 to 49.99, while hubby is tempted by Tony Little's Gazelle Freestyle which is reduced from 139 to 69.99.
      You don't need to wait calico - he can actually get fit doing the cleaning! :1:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BusyLizzie View Post
      You don't need to wait calico - he can actually get fit doing the cleaning! :1:
      Lol - you must be joking BL - it's a good job breathing's automatic or he'd have been dead yonks ago.:2:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by calico View Post
      The cleaner looks remarkably similar to one we bought from Aldi for about 30with a 3 year warranty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by osem View Post
      The cleaner looks remarkably similar to one we bought from Aldi for about 30with a 3 year warranty.
      I've got it and it's nice and easy to use. I particularly like the way you can change the suction power and there's no filters to muck around with like on some.

My 25 free gift hasn't turned up though.

Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant isn't it. I've had my eye on a GeMagic for a couple of years now and just at the right price! Me and my daughter will be gemming up everything now, the dog we shall leave providing she lets us do the collar lol. Any idea what the mystery gift is? I have a feeling it is something like a loyalty scheme or such like, not very impressive as I rarely shop with Best Direct.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soziberry View Post
      Brilliant isn't it. I've had my eye on a GeMagic for a couple of years now and just at the right price! Me and my daughter will be gemming up everything now, the dog we shall leave providing she lets us do the collar lol. Any idea what the mystery gift is? I have a feeling it is something like a loyalty scheme or such like, not very impressive as I rarely shop with Best Direct.

Hi soziberry, Nor me, but I've emailed them and they reckon it's been sent out separately. Nothing would be safe if I had a Gem Magic either! lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Still not got my 25 mystery gift...
      Anyone had theirs yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone had their 25 free gift yet?
      I'm so tempted to buy a GeMagic, has anyone got one already? if so are they good?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Free Gift arrived!

My Miche Bag arrived this morning - (posted on relevant thread)

And I have received my free gift. It's a box of 10 LED lights that you put in dark cupboards, etc.

Coincidentally, the 'book man' who comes to the office leaves other assorted items which, when you sort through the tat, can yield some quite useful gifts. This time he's left 6x very similar looking LED lights (same size, slightly different shape) for the princely sum of 4 - which I had my name down for!

So I suspect the Best Direct free gift is not worth 25, far from it.

However, free they are and they will get used. Our house will look like a runway.

I've been lurking on ST for years, especially round QVC and the Gems (in it's heyday) - never thought my early postings would be on Best Direct!

WS