Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

DISNEY THE MUPPETS CRAFT COLLECTION LAUNCHES ON CREATE AND CRAFT

Following the highly successful launches of Disney craft collections since June 2016 including Disney Frozen, Disney Beauty and the Beast, Disney Winnie-the-Pooh and Disney The Lion King, Create and Craft TV has once again teamed up with Character World for a new craft collection. Launching 11th December 2017, this latest range of Disney crafting products features the much-loved characters from Disney The Muppets.

This brand new craft collection includes character dies of Kermit the Frog.....

READ MORE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, windowshopper and 'hi'!

I still haven't had my gift yet and am going to email them again....

Post Thanks / Like

I received my 25 value free gift today. A multi-magic chopper....
      :15:

Post Thanks / Like

You don't look too pleased :14:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      You don't look too pleased :14:
      I wasn't!
      25 for a plastic box....?
      Lol!
      Yeah right....:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

I got tempted by the GeMagic and my 25 free gift was a load of flat packed holographic boxes, some sheets of coloured tissue paper and a pack of those ribbon bows that you pull the inside bit and it all folds into a bow, not convinced it's worth anywhere near 25 and I won't use the boxes but might see if they are worth cutting up so I can use the card. Love the GeMagic though, I can see anything that doesn't move quick enough being blinged up.

Post Thanks / Like

I finally gave in to temptation and bought the Gemagic...I have to say its fab i've proper enjoyed my little self blinging up some cushion covers and the value of the bundle was great. I got two full Gemagic sets, the free gift which was a bumper giftwrap pack including posh tissue paper ribbons and bows and some very interesting pop up gift boxes.....and the postage was free so all in all it only cost me 20...i'm a satisfied customer.

Post Thanks / Like

My free gifts were these battery operated mini lights, you get about 8 of them and they're supposed to light up drawers and cupboards by using a little magnet that you line up, so they only light up when the cupboard/drawer opens, but I couldn't see how to position them to make them work, with the set came two miniature spot lights that stick to anything and are operated by just a quick press...pretty useful, it's a shame that you didn't get 8 of them and 2 of the others....I threw the others away tbh! Doubt if the gift boxes, or any of the gifts are worth 25, but I'd have been more useful to me that the lights..oh well!

Post Thanks / Like

That's the thing with free gifts - there's a reason why they give it away for free. :1: You can't expect to get something special for free. That's just things the retailer wants to get rid off.