Pipa's hair is no longer bright pink!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Pipa's just been on doing a preview for the OPI show and her hair (on my computer screen at least) seems to be a dark reddy brown. It looks very nice, at any rate. I LOVE that she changes things so often!

I love pipas latest hair colour, she is on now OPI. Her hair colour really suits her, I like the style on her, but I agree with MUQ it look nicer spikey on top. Still looks nice now though

I love pipas latest hair colour, she is on now OPI. Her hair colour really suits her, I like the style on her, but I agree with MUQ it look nicer spikey on top. Still looks nice now though

I think this is the style Simon Wilson reckoned made her look like a street urchin, or little boy! I like it, though. Pipa is one of those beauties who can get away with that look and still be extra feminine.

I was at the doctors last week and there was Pipa on TV (you know the surgery TV programs) talking about what age children start to talk (at least I think this was the subject - I hardly got my bum on the seat before I was called in - something short of a miracle). This was blond haired spikey Pipa:)

Linda

I was at the doctors last week and there was Pipa on TV (you know the surgery TV programs) talking about what age children start to talk (at least I think this was the subject - I hardly got my bum on the seat before I was called in - something short of a miracle). This was blond haired spikey Pipa:)

Linda

Wow, do you have a really posh doctor's or what!? Tv in the waiting room - I thought my doc's was posh with its modern architecture, but tv. Perhaps everyone has it ... am I missing out?

Latest posts

Back