Telephone calls - the lack of!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that IW no longer seem to talk to t-caller customers on-air anymore? I can't help but wonder if they are afraid that some might decide to speak their minds to the viewers (yes, both of them!) as happened to the late great Whatters one Christmas some years ago.

boring

It wouldn`t be a surprise would it if they did, how boring can any product range be!!!! How many times is each product shown throughout one day, repeat repeat repeat!!!!!!

Lost T callers

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that IW no longer seem to talk to t-caller customers on-air anymore? I can't help but wonder if they are afraid that some might decide to speak their minds to the viewers (yes, both of them!) as happened to the late great Whatters one Christmas some years ago.

About two years ago the T callers were becoming a real feature, and I always liked them. Where are they now? Well it may be that they are saving money in some way, or it may be they have fewer satisfied customers. Interesting question. :20:

It wouldn`t be a surprise would it if they did, how boring can any product range be!!!! How many times is each product shown throughout one day, repeat repeat repeat!!!!!!

I've noticed that too. Thier product range has shrunk, considerably.

It's hardly surprising.....earlier on this week during a craft hour with Nancy and Martyn an old lady came through on the phone and said she'd only just discovered IW on her top box...Martyn jumped straight on her saying she needed to buy a satellite system so she would be able to watch Create and Craft and then she could join their club in order to get all the discounts on all the craft stuff she'll be buying....the poor woman sounded overwhelmed, I think the gallery must have panicked and told him to calm down because he stopped his spiel instantly and said they'd send her a card for calling in, I doubt she'll be bothering again.

It was uncomfortable to watch.

Latest posts

Back