Hello Crafters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sky +'d the cricut and cuttlebug show, hoping for some good cuttlebug stuff, good job as fast forwarded it all :p...yo!..only gave it about 10mins in 2 hours of show..and then only the basic machine, showed the dies that are ~free~ with the machine from most craft shops....not with the IW buy, mind.. :eek: I like the POW, but still not used my fantasy faery one from ages ago.

daydreamer

Glad to be back. I also got the lazer kit as it was greatly reduced and free p&p. I already had the fairy princess kit which is actually very pretty. The lazer kit has already been despatched!!

I was worried that I had missed great bargains without you telling me what to buy:eek:

I find the huge kits a waste, because I never use them all. I have boxes of stuff left over from kits in my craft room. The butterfly one is very pretty tho. But I'm not spending either!
Is it just me or does the Dragoliscious kit on now sound a bit dubious?? Cards with Paul O'Grady on maybe.
:rolleyes:

I wouldn't have room for the double kit! I have a shed for my craft room and I can hardly move as it is!!

Latest posts

Back