Hello Crafters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yep i feel sure we will have lost some members along the way, especially as you say the newer ones that were not members here on ST but on the upside there must be lots of new members to ST who may migrate over to CT when its back up and running again,

Such a shame that we will lose all our workshop - gallery, type threads, never mind onwards and upwards as they say lol

Would someone kindly post on here when CT is back up and running, a new link would be brilliant too.

I had huge problems getting on here all of today probably because of cookies/cache issues.

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

I've only caught a few hours myself and it's definitely all the same stuff over and over again.

Why on earth do they have to make their kits so humungously big? Perhaps I just want 2 or 3 of each design. They're great if you running a craft club or something, but for Joanna Public, it's just too much.

Also, how old do they think we are:confused: This is not the Barbie channel, how many fairy kits can they try to flog in a 5 day period.

Also, can someone please explain to me why a 7 day deal differs from a Pick of the Week:rolleyes:

Also, how old do they think we are:confused: This is not the Barbie channel, how many fairy kits can they try to flog in a 5 day period.

Also, can someone please explain to me why a 7 day deal differs from a Pick of the Week:rolleyes:

Dips toy read my mind not everyone likes fairies i dont like them for one and when they say 7 day deal i think why not just call it a pick of the week

but now there is two 7 day deals running

I bought the teddies packs last year - the traditional and the modern. Really sweet and a mix of cards suitable for all occasions, a couple for 'get well soon' and a load of Christmas ones. Now, they were lovely and as you only got 2 of each, it wasn't overkill.

This is just too much.

glad....

.......to be back......I really love this fairy kit BUT can't justify spending all that money when most of the cards I make are for men......only got a few girls in my family..

Bored now!!

Sorry but Steph's voice is really starting to grate and I don't like fairy cards. Might as well have a cup of tea.

dont forget your biscuit you need it after listening to stephs voice for too long

after

a while her voice does tend to be a bit much........sometimes I tune out cos all I can hear is "blah blah blah blah"......too much hard sell!

i watched some of it this morning, now i like my decopuage but that was just going too far pre printed onto a pioce of card and die cut, i prefer to cut my own out

Latest posts

Back