Start prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pimms

Registered Shopper
Have I missed something, or weren't TJC going to stop their 'no indication of price or worth' high start prices as of 30th June? I haven't watched for ages, but was flicking and my attention was caught by the words 'Taihitian pearl'! It's a gorgeous ring and is currently at £169, but it started at over £3,000.

Pimms I read that as well. Apparently they decided to do it as a "goodwill gesture" after the recent ASA Complaint but looks like they're all out of "goodwill" as they haven't!! Nice to see Gems doing it though - gives much more credibility IMO.

Pimms I read that as well. Apparently they decided to do it as a "goodwill gesture" after the recent ASA Complaint but looks like they're all out of "goodwill" as they haven't!! Nice to see Gems doing it though - gives much more credibility IMO.

Looks like old habits die hard! I've never been overkeen on the 'reverse' auction idea, of course starting at a high figure is to imply you get a bargain, otherwise you could just start with a row of stars or question marks which I think all the jewellery channels should start doing. I think credibility is very thin on the ground at present. :mad:

Latest posts

Back