Valentines day gifts show on monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh it has to be with:7:

SOLD to the lady with the guide dog and defunct hearing aid :54:

These will undoubtedly be making an appearance;
140971_DETAIL___20081218.jpg

What about The Flexi-bar for two?

Share those poweful vibrations with the one you love - you hold one end and they hold the other, for the ultimate all over body workout???

:doggie:

What about The Flexi-bar for two?

Share those poweful vibrations with the one you love - you hold one end and they hold the other, for the ultimate all over body workout???

:doggie:

I'm sure this would be ideal to get those hearts racing. Make a game of it and see who peaks first..........!! :54:

As Snoops would say..

What?????????????

And some special edition 21st Century Shapewear so you look the part for your special night out - just hope he doesn't want to come in for coffee afterwards..........Passion killers or what?????

I think it goes without saying that the highlight of the day will be the iJoy with an exclusive red heart-shaped seat big enough for two and the base will be reinforced to carry the extra load. It will be called the "Tannedbum" as opposed to "Tandem".....:54:

I think it goes without saying that the highlight of the day will be the iJoy with an exclusive red heart-shaped seat big enough for two and the base will be reinforced to carry the extra load. It will be called the "Tannedbum" as opposed to "Tandem".....:54:

i'm suspecting Colin's already ordered it......:13:

I doubt Ideal World could deliver for Valentines day. Delivery within 14 days would be a challenge for them!

A double kaftan so that you and your partner can wear it together...although I think you could probably do that in the regular sizes.

The pheromone flyflot....upper and insole impregnated so the men will be literally falling at your feet!

Slinky for men, whilst your showing 'im your delightful camel toe, he can reciprocate by showing you his meat n' two veg wonderfully encapsulated in the gossamer fabric...sure will make the sparks fly in the bedroom

Bamix vibrator, that also doubles up as a food processor, with extra long curly cable!

His n' hers buttered toast wigs, you can bung 'em over yer barnet, arrange to meet your partner in a pub, and play let's pretend we've just met!

Just can't wait...ooooh!

I've heard the sandals are being listed as "SPANISH FLY flots"

and the wigs are "AFRO" disiac and available in bread n' dripping as well as Buttered toast!

Worra b@$£@%d :12:.... all that temptation and just when I've vowed never to buy from them again....ooo my fingers, along with other parts, are starting to twitch :34:

Latest posts

Back