MD's name ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teddybear581

Registered Shopper
Hiya I am now at my wits end after trying vainly to get two parcels uplifted for return since Christmas.
I have tried everything but they are still sitting in my hall so can anyone tell me who is now the MD?.
The last I knew it was Andrew Fryatt but I read on here thave been some changes.
Any help would be appreciated so I can go to the top and tell them what I think of their company:12:

Hiya I am now at my wits end after trying vainly to get two parcels uplifted for return since Christmas.
I have tried everything but they are still sitting in my hall so can anyone tell me who is now the MD?.
The last I knew it was Andrew Fryatt but I read on here thave been some changes.
Any help would be appreciated so I can go to the top and tell them what I think of their company:12:

It may be worth ringing Trading Standards for advice, there may be a set format to follow to ensure you obtain a refund. Good Luck

Michael Hancox is the name you want.

Ok. I sent my letter to Mr Hancox the other day. Lets keep our fingers crossed that he is actually interested in his customers problems.
I will keep you posted .

Latest posts

Back