Is this worth it?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Is this worth it?

Bought on web - £280:

https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/p...ockCode=492405

Can't decide whether to keep it or not - what do people think? (For some reason, the photo looks distorted; but if you copy and paste it from the link into Word, it comes out OK.)

And when I say "bought on web", I'm exaggerating - what I mean is "attempted to buy on web, got error message, e-mailed personal shopper and they rang me to complete the order...

Post Thanks / Like

I,ve seen that pendant on air and thought how lovely it was, i personally think £280 for 0.83ct you can't go wrong, there are 167 diamonds so each diamond is 0.5 a point so imagine the time/cost involved setting them all, i think its a great price!

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that looks lovely missmagpie and personally I would loved to keep it however if you are unsure and it didnt say keep me as soon as you tried it on then send it back as from personal experience I think the pieces of jewellery that you humandha about they not ment to be kept. Sorry if that sounds confusing. Mags

Post Thanks / Like

Personally...I love it! Is it worth £280? I'd say yes. I bought diamond stud earrings from TJC and wear them every day...they've been my best purchase ever and they didn't cost much less than that pendant (£228) and they were only .33ct!

Post Thanks / Like

wow MissM that is a lovely pendant and i think its worth that money

Post Thanks / Like

I would say definitely worth the money , especially in 18ct gold .

I must say that I have been like you , umming and ahhing about a diamond and tahitian pearl pendant which I have bought from Ideal World . I love it but it was an impulse buy in clearance and not available on the web but being shown on telly so I rushed to the phone as there was only one . In the meantime I also ordered some expensive diamond and sapphire earrings from Bid TV as I saw someone selling the same ones on Ebay for £1500 (with a jewellers Insurance valuation for £3900!) and on BId clearance they were£480. Oh what have I done I keep thinking I really am a shopaholic and this has to stop !
    I didn't intend to unburden myself when I started writing this Miss Magpie but I do know that even if you like the piece of jewellery you sometimes want reassurance that others think you have made a good choice and that the price is fair . Enjoy wearing it!

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say it is not worth £280 I have seen better for cheaper. just my opinionhttp://www.colouredrocks.com/i-qs304...amond-pendant/

Post Thanks / Like

I think it looks lovely,MissM,and is definitely worth getting to see it irl.
    Nearly 1 carat of pink and white iliana diamonds for the price seems to be good too imo.

I hope it's just as gorgeous as anticipated when you get it.:1:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emerald-lady View Post
    I would say it is not worth £280 I have seen better for cheaper. just my opinionhttp://www.colouredrocks.com/i-qs304...amond-pendant/
    Nice pendant, and would probably go cheaper in the auction. On the other hand, the diamonds in this are I2 clarity, whereas the one I got from TJC is Iliana. I can't now remember exactly what this means in terms of diamond quality, but I think it's at least VS2. Definitely better than I2, anyhow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think it looks lovely,MissM,and is definitely worth getting to see it irl.
    Nearly 1 carat of pink and white iliana diamonds for the price seems to be good too imo.

I hope it's just as gorgeous as anticipated when you get it.:1:
    Alas the diamonds are not pink - only the gold!

Thanks, everyone, for your advice.