Andy Loves eyebrows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

brenny

Registered Shopper
What on earth is going on with them ? He is looking more and more unusual , Im sure he never used to look like this ,
He is begining to resemble the Joker , or Melinda messenger or the Nails inc demonstrator on QVC
Could it be Botox ? He has had the new hair cut jobby that is sometimes used to hide a "procedure"

if the title needs an apostrophe please could a more literate moderator add one , cheers B x

Last edited:
What on earth is going on with them ? He is looking more and more unusual , Im sure he never used to look like this ,
He is begining to resemble the Joker , or Melinda messenger or the Nails inc demonstrator on QVC
Could it be Botox ? He has had the new hair cut jobby that is sometimes used to hide a "procedure"

if the title needs an apostrophe please could a more literate moderator add one , cheers B x

Andy....cosmetically enhanced?.....how very dare you! :12:

Andy....cosmetically enhanced?.....how very dare you! :12:

Indeed! Only 36 and a fine figure of a man :20:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bP67A5mY9Jo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bP67A5mY9Jo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Sorry about the ambiguous title thought that it needed an apostrophe but wasnt sure where. I know it sounds like I need to get a life , but im getting obsessed with his eyebrows they are so unnatural .

We got rid of our Sky last Summer so haven't seen IW for ages. Is that a recent video? Andy Love looks really different, in a wierd sort of way

IW's on freeview Siren :)

I know, I'm about to set up a freeview box in my conservatory if I can get a signal :S We're with tiscali TV now and there's no freeview with that unless you have a good aerial attatched.

We got rid of our Sky last Summer so haven't seen IW for ages. Is that a recent video? Andy Love looks really different, in a wierd sort of way

Im glad its not just me that thinks he has changed . I can't quite put my finger on it ( easy Mrs James ) but its a weird change almost like he has become a caracature of how he used to look . Anyone else got any ideas ?

36!?

Blimey. Something's gone horribly wrong. Must be that vibrating platform thingy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Momma really ?

Ignore her, Brenny, she's just trying to rile me, it's not working, I'm above jealousy.....anyway, I've got more to off Andy than she has, there's no contest.....I own a pair of Shavata tweezers :54:

ladies ladies There is more than enough of Andy for you both ..............

Smiles at wicked thoughts of Momma wearing concrete shoes

I wonder if fleaflots have a version :6:

Brenny, I know there's enough of Andy to go round...have you seen him in those lycra shorts :52:......I need a lie down and a wet flannel :32:

Latest posts

Back