Phemomenal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Anyone else fed up with Ideal World presenters saying the items they are demonstrating are Phenomenal?

It seems to be the in-word at Ideal World!
Surely there goods are not that Phenomenal :35:

That and " absolutely fantastic ". This is repeated ad nauseam by presenters, models and guests! :12:

And "incredible" or, even more stupid, "literally incredible" (a Dennice favourite). If they really don't believe them they should shut the heck up! You have to wonder, are they REALLY so dumb that they don't know what these words mean?

And "incredible" or, even more stupid, "literally incredible" (a Dennice favourite). If they really don't believe them they should shut the heck up! You have to wonder, are they REALLY so dumb that they don't know what these words mean?

You are not wrong Chess, but to be fair if they told the truth and said this is "literally incredibly tat" they would be out of a job.:D I always laugh when they are trying to sell that awful "Cornelli Jacket" Dennice or whoever is presenting have bought similar and it cost them £80/£100... bless them they must think we were born yesterday.:54:

You are not wrong Chess, but to be fair if they told the truth and said this is "literally incredibly tat" they would be out of a job.:D I always laugh when they are trying to sell that awful "Cornelli Jacket" Dennice or whoever is presenting have bought similar and it cost them £80/£100... bless them they must think we were born yesterday.:54:

They've always bought similar elsewhere at a much, much higher price :rolleyes:

Seems they don't buy anything they present for themselves, yet they apparently are always going to order for their daughters, Mums etc :confused:

Lucky mums and daughters.......I wish I was a mum or daughter, that would be literally incredible.....hmmm, hang on, I am :33:

And all the "fashion" is on trend or en trende at the moment.
Not sure how to spell it, it is not a phrase that springs to my mind at any time , let alone looking at IW idea of fashion.

Don't forget this is TAYBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMFG Tayberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennice last night kept going on like it was blimmin Gucci :) who do they think we are?

Don't forget this is TAYBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMFG Tayberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennice last night kept going on like it was blimmin Gucci :) who do they think we are?

Probably relief on her part that she did not have to flog even more slinky

What also made me laugh, she said that you wouldn't wear slinky to a wedding.... err how many times have they said you would easily wear slinky to a wedding!!!!

Andy Love....."As Well"

I *will* count the number of times he says *As Well* in one show....
...if I can bear it...and him....

Latest posts

Back