Debbie paver

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I could go on and on about the things that annoy me about Debbie Paver but....I do have a life to lead.

The ONE thing though that really gets my goat is her blessed fringe.

Why doesn't the woman get it out of her eyes?

She isn't a flippin teenager.

Perhaps that is why her eyes look so "poppy" because she has to strain to see through that mop.

She spooks me out as well!! Her fringe droops down, her eyes droop down and her mouth droops down - yet her eyebrows are so high that it makes her look like a warren of scared rabbits! Sorry but I just can't watch her!

She spooks me out as well!! Her fringe droops down, her eyes droop down and her mouth droops down - yet her eyebrows are so high that it makes her look like a warren of scared rabbits! Sorry but I just can't watch her!

Love the image ...........what is it about ideal world and weird eyebrows

On the whole,I guess she can't help what she looks like, but I think she comes across as being very aggressive and unfriendly. For me if she didn't come across as though she's trying to bully her customers into buying a pair of her hideous footwear, and lightened up a bit, then perhaps she wouldn't look so damn scary!

She's creepy, there is a smiley on here which reminds me of her

This is it: :46:

I think Debbie goes to the same Opticians as Dennice, it's their eyes that I find scary.

She must see herself on TV, so I can't understand why she persists in wearing black eyeliner accentuating the alarmed-looking expression.

clemenzina

Sorry who is Debbie Paver???

The Flyflot woman.

I can't gage her age....the camera never zooms in on her face, too scared I suspect, her hands are terribly gnarled and her knuckles look arthritic, a poisoned apple wouldn't look out of place clutched in one. Coupled with those eyes :11: a very unfortunate looking woman....I wonder if she does Halloween bookings :33:

Latest posts

Back