Debbie paver

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She reminds me of another Michele Hope - wrong side of 45 but desperate to try and look 25. :rolleyes: :pPC:

She looks like a mad axe-murderer. I wouldn't like to meet her down a dark alley with a stilletto.

Debbie has modelled in their own catalogue recently on nearly every page, so she obviously thinks she can still cut the mustard!
I can`t stand how she talks about the overseas factory owners who supply them, as though they are such charitable souls instead of business men in a cut throat industry!

Without causing mass uproar, I'd like to contradict every last one of you.
I think it's awful how critical you're all being of a woman who's just doing her job.
I happen to know Debbie Paver personally, and I can say that she's a lovely generous woman and a fantastic mother, and definitely doesnt deserve all this criticism. She is genuine, and I know she'd be really hurt if she was to read this, so please stop saying such nasty vindictive things!
Thankyou.

You've come up against "the unacceptable face of Shopping Telly", Chick. They're kind and generous-spirited people really ;)

clemenzina

I think that she has an amazing figure - for any age - and although I'm not usually a fan of long hair on women beyond a certain age, I can't imagine her with a different style.

What I do struggle with is believing that she would ever actually choose to wear shoes like the ones she sells. As a petite and clothes-conscious woman, I can better imagine her in the sorts of shoes that Debbie Shore wears.

Last edited:
Without causing mass uproar, I'd like to contradict every last one of you.
I think it's awful how critical you're all being of a woman who's just doing her job.
I happen to know Debbie Paver personally, and I can say that she's a lovely generous woman and a fantastic mother, and definitely doesnt deserve all this criticism. She is genuine, and I know she'd be really hurt if she was to read this, so please stop saying such nasty vindictive things!
Thankyou.

Debbie! is that you? :eek:

Why am i not surprised with the 'is that you?' comment? ha!

In all seriousness though, all of you that criticise are clearly just being cruel for the sake of being cruel. she's a seriously generous person, and I only posted on here because i didnt want to sit back and let you follow these misconceptions about her!

And as for the shoe comment, Debbie has some AMAZING shoes yes, but she also does wear flyflots when shes being casual etc.

:)

The Flyflot woman.

I can't gage her age....the camera never zooms in on her face, too scared I suspect, her hands are terribly gnarled and her knuckles look arthritic, a poisoned apple wouldn't look out of place clutched in one. Coupled with those eyes :11: a very unfortunate looking woman....I wonder if she does Halloween bookings :33:

Great pair of legs, though...! xx

She may be a wonderful person but she tells untruths on air too.

She should not say that a pair of shoes is exclusively available to Ideal World when they are available online too and later seen were seen in one of the stores.

She should not say that the price is the lowest it will ever be when that price is lower online.

As one of the heads of the company, I cannot forgive her for things like this.

Not all Fly Flots are that comfortable either and some of the inner soles are not padded and shaped like others.

I have several pairs and love the ones I have but I am wary now and will only buy them when I can try them on first.

It's been a while, but y'know, I have a life outside of this...

Why am I not surprised by that predictable retort? ha! :giggle:

And why am I not surprised by YOUR predictable retort.

Let's put it this way... your friend, neighbour, mother, sister, aunt, ANYONE... is on the TV shopping channel doing their job. Fair play to them.

Then on some internet forum, you see a load of people bitching about them NOT for their presenting abilities or the standard of their product, but instead for their looks and their personality. Would you, for one, not be slightly peeved that they cannot grasp the notion of ignorance? And, for two, can you see why one would be irritated by the general concept of someone setting up a thread to say such things?

I have a lot of comparable respect for the person who posted commenting on the product, as they're big enough to find something tangible to complain about. I personally can't comment on the products as it's not my place, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions on such things.

Just for whatever you might think, keep it to yourself. If you can't accept that people can be nice in the real world (perhaps a reflection on how you yourselves see it necessary to bitch online and subsequently can't be that nice as people) then maybe you should think of my first point about how you'd feel it if was someone YOU know.

em.

Then on some internet forum, you see a load of people bitching about them NOT for their presenting abilities or the standard of their product, but instead for their looks and their personality. Would you, for one, not be slightly peeved that they cannot grasp the notion of ignorance?

Well, I can't speak for the others, but I have been on TV recently, as a guest presenter, and if anyone wants to say I look like an old bag, and they didn't like my hair/clothes/make-up/voice, they're quite free to say so - it is after all a free country.

Why would I be unduly bothered by comments made by people, that in the main, I don't know? I'm grown up enough to know you can't please all of the people all of the time, and that what one person likes, many others won't.

In the end, the opinion of my friends and family are all that really matters to me.

Latest posts

Back