Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy was wearing the Honora TSV this afternoon. It's a necklace.

I missed this show - what did the necklace look like? After the 150cm TSV (which I got in black and am thinking about getting in grey and white) I would think this necklace will be smaller?

Also, does anyone remember during the last TSV the necklace shorteners? I didn't write down the item number and I keep doing a search every now and then to see if it comes back into stock but it hasn't yet that I know of.

Cheers :)

Hi Poza

The item number is 683069 and yes, it looks as though it's back in stock. I had one on waitlist and it arrived last week. M xx

Hi everyone I'm new.I've been looking on here for a little while and decided it was time I joined in too. I'm quite slow typing and not very experienced with a computer, so please be patient with me if I don't always get things right! I've found the Honora TSV necklace on the video presentation of item No.827-742 (storage bags) It's about three quarters through the video clip when Kathy draws attention to it.It's only seen for a matter of seconds but it does look really nice. It is may be one of Honora's 'floating pearls' necklaces with different shades of pastel pearls. I used a magnifier to try and get a closer look! You may have sussed that I love Honora pearls and can't wait for this TSV.

:)Thank you for the link, Red!
It looks lovely but not sure about the colour(I'm not keen on multi colour...)

Hi everyone I'm new.I've been looking on here for a little while and decided it was time I joined in too. I'm quite slow typing and not very experienced with a computer, so please be patient with me if I don't always get things right! I've found the Honora TSV necklace on the video presentation of item No.827-742 (storage bags) It's about three quarters through the video clip when Kathy draws attention to it.It's only seen for a matter of seconds but it does look really nice. It is may be one of Honora's 'floating pearls' necklaces with different shades of pastel pearls. I used a magnifier to try and get a closer look! You may have sussed that I love Honora pearls and can't wait for this TSV.

Hello and welcome!!:D:D

This site is addictive, I spend more time watching this forum than I do tuning into QVC these days!

For my benefit (and for any other mac computer users who cannot use the replay facility), could someone give a brief description?

Is it similar to 685705 (floating droplet design) or 687165 (threaded through floating design)?

Is it a choker style or longer? I won't hold anyone accountable as it sounds as if it wasn't on air for very long, but if anyone could shed any light I will be very grateful!

Many thanks:)

I rember Ralph saying when he was last on with Claire to look out for more floating necklaces, hint hint coming soon as she wore one for her wedding day. I bought one a cople of years ago, still wear it the pearls are cream and about the size of the box set of stud earrings which were a tsv a while back I think it cost about £25 and it was chocker length

Ralph did say quite a while back he was planning to do a floating pearl necklace so looks like we are finally getting it :)

I rember Ralph saying when he was last on with Claire to look out for more floating necklaces, hint hint coming soon as she wore one for her wedding day. I bought one a cople of years ago, still wear it the pearls are cream and about the size of the box set of stud earrings which were a tsv a while back I think it cost about £25 and it was chocker length

I have that one Looby and LOVE LOVE LOVE it, people often comment on it when I wear it!

For my benefit (and for any other mac computer users who cannot use the replay facility), could someone give a brief description?

Is it similar to 685705 (floating droplet design) or 687165 (threaded through floating design)?

Is it a choker style or longer? I won't hold anyone accountable as it sounds as if it wasn't on air for very long, but if anyone could shed any light I will be very grateful!

Many thanks:)

Couldn't see anything on QVC UK like it but it was *similar* to this one on QVC US, except a paler multi colour rather than chocolate.

EDIT: Can't get link to work! Item no: J32253 on www.qvc.com

Do the others who saw it on the video clip agree? Or do I need to go to specsavers? lol :eek:

Last edited:
Must admit, think I may stay up to watch as it looks delicate and pretty. :)

:) Hello Pandora and welcome. You'll have a lot of fun here - look forward to seeing your posts> :)

Latest posts

Back