Embroidered Fleece backed leisure suit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have an unsettling image of Momma wearing a lead and clover clamps... which keep getting caught on her knees!... being dragged round the undergrowth! I feel quite bilious :15:

Beautifully cut round the crotch area but I'm going for brown- hard to distinguish between that and the poop.

Thanks Mad :lol:

Ain't it just beautiful? And as for the "crotch area"....it looks as though the young "lady" model might have something to hide!...No, hang on, she's shoved the dog dirt down the front for some reason!

Ain't it just beautiful? And as for the "crotch area"....it looks as though the young "lady" model might have something to hide!...No, hang on, she's shoved the dog dirt down the front for some reason!

To fill that ctotch area out you'd have to have a camels toe the size of an orange.....perfect to disguise your chaffed chuff after a vigorous session on the iJoy :3:

Last edited:
I didn't see the presentation but I can guess one of those tiresome models sauntered on, struck an awkward pose learnt from some 1950's catalogue and then couldn't stop their gums flapping about how pretty/practical/flattering it was and how they're going to order one because its 'so comfortable Den/Lo/Deb/whoever's lying through their teeth about how nice this garment is'.

Latest posts

Back