Sick to death with

kaftans
karcher
tomtom
polopancho
pocketsurfer
etc
etc

On the few occassions i flicked over to see what was on it either fruit trees or the dratted karcher and the flipping bamix

Are they live :)4:) or are all of them pre records, i can't tell the difference:54:?

I totally agree with your comments. I am so bored with Ideal World and I'm sure most other viewers are no different from us . Surely they can't carry on with the current lack of diversity of products ?

OK so Ideal World have never been the most professional or reliable shopping channel but they were certainly much more watchable in the past weren't they.

In this difficult economic climate we may want a bit of escapism in our telly shopping and they certainly aren't providing it!

It is now almost like the recorded shopping channels - JML etc. They don't even have the dreaded fleaflots anymore.

I don't even bother tuning in anymore. I won't buy from them again as I had huge delivery probs and the entertainment value is zilch so there's no point at he moment.:28:

WHAT???? You mean you missed the fleece backed leisure suits, so suitable for us dogwalkers, and so feminine with the embroidery. I could hardly contain myself :rofl:

:doggie:

WHAT???? You mean you missed the fleece backed leisure suits, so suitable for us dogwalkers, and so feminine with the embroidery. I could hardly contain myself :rofl:

'Fraid so Mad, gutted! Maybe I should turn on for the comedy value!.... I'll make a point of doing that or how will I know what's not bang on trend?:6:

Exactly Petpixie, you're just not 'with it' without IW Fashion :rofl:

If the same old products wasn't bad enough, its how they polish them up as a 4 Day Deal then a couple of weeks later, oh yes the same product usually at the same price but again its a limited offer.

I remember when it would be abnormal to see the same item as a Pick of the Day more than once in the same year!

If the same old products wasn't bad enough, its how they polish them up as a 4 Day Deal then a couple of weeks later, oh yes the same product usually at the same price but again its a limited offer.

I remember when it would be abnormal to see the same item as a Pick of the Day more than once in the same year!

It was not abnormal to see fleaflots on EVERY single week. It became a long standing joke in my house as I turned over each night at nine to see what the pick of the day was.....:r11:

They don't even have them on now - was that cos no-one ever bought them???

"They don't even have them on now - was that cos no-one ever bought them?"

I think certain people were panic buying them, mentioning no names *cough Mrs James cough* :54:

It was not abnormal to see fleaflots on EVERY single week. It became a long standing joke in my house as I turned over each night at nine to see what the pick of the day was.....:r11:

They don't even have them on now - was that cos no-one ever bought them???

Ahem.....

Mon Feb 09

09:00 PM Fly Flot Pick Of The Day Launch

I presume it's next Monday (no date) if you're waiting on them ;)

Everytime i flick over its
Karcher
Polopancho
TomTom

Ground dog day!
Dejavue!

Bet the 72 hours Crafting is the USUAL stuff decoupage decoupage cd cd oh yes then theres decoupage and .............dufex!!!!!!!!!

Ooohhh a weekend of craft followed by flyflots.... it doesn't get any better than that!......all I need to have a complete system overload is Andy, clad in lycra, on the bucking bronco :7:

Latest posts

Back