Anyone received the Ashoka curry heat and eat pouches

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mal73

Registered Shopper
I ordered them on the buy one get one free show on Feb 5th and still have not received them. I phoned up and they told me that my order was on some kind of wait list from the supplier - the lady I spoke to said that Idealworld often do this.

I told the operator that they should tell us on air if they don't have the stock to supply the orders straight away.

Needless to say I cancelled the order and won't be buying again. I was told to ring back in 2 days to check that the order had been cancelled - how ridiculous.

I shouldn't really expect too much from a company that lets you order on Feb 5th and doesn't feel the need to tell you that the goods won't be in the warehouse until the 27th - DISGUSTING!!

So they are selling stuff they haven't got?
Did they take any money from your account?

They sold me a mattress topper they didn't have and eventually refunded me after 4 weeks, so I'm not in the least surprised.

So they are selling stuff they haven't got?
Did they take any money from your account?

Yep...they debited my account 2 days later on Feb 7th and yet they won't even confirm that my request to cancel has been actioned -I have to phone back in 2 days because their system sometimes doesn't recognise a cancelled order - ????? - What kind of a company am I dealing with?

Anyone received the Ashoka curry heat and eat

Yep...they debited my account 2 days later on Feb 7th and yet they won't even confirm that my request to cancel has been actioned -I have to phone back in 2 days because their system sometimes doesn't recognise a cancelled order - ????? - What kind of a company am I dealing with?

A totally abysmal one that couldn't run a bath let alone a business.

It has been about 6 months that IW stopped stocking some of the lines. These are delivered direct by the supplier and not IW.

Part of a cost cutting / cash flow exercise.

Don't worry about not getting them...they tasted vile anyway!

Alan

Sorry Alan but I must disagree. I got mine delivered two weeks ago and they taste really good, quite authentic, not like the stuff from the supermarkets. I added chicken to the Punjabi Choley and beef to the Surti Undhi, both tasted really nice. I ordered mine on Jan 21st btw.

Chorleybuyer

I would think it would be against the law to sell and take payment for goods they don`t have to readily supply, unless they tell you at the time of ordering. I`m sure this applies to advertising in newspapers etc so should think it applies online too

I quite liked the idea of these but couldn't believe Chef Paul said a sachet would easily feed 4...get a grip, I'd finish one of those off on my own :36:

I love it when they have those multi cookers (big fry pans) and they show like 4 sausages, 4 rashers of bacon and 2 eggs and say
"this can easily do breakfast for 6 people"

is that just me being uber fat? I want more than half a sausage and 1/4 an egg for brekkie hehe.

Latest posts

Back