Daz Music Lounge Offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pa1916

Registered Shopper
Received mine this week took 10 days anyway what the presenters didn't tell people YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD SINGLES no albums if you like downloading singles fine i wouldn't have bought it if i had known this.:mad::mad:

Received mine this week took 10 days anyway what the presenters didn't tell people YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD SINGLES no albums if you like downloading singles fine i wouldn't have bought it if i had known this.:mad::mad:

Thanks for the warning and sorry you had to find out this way. I was thinking of buying it. Don't think I'll bother now.

Will you be sending it back?

My husband bought the Datz Music Lounge and he is chuffed to bits..he has been downloading albums. He expalined to me that you have to download each track singularly but they are tracks off albums.
Hope that helps.

My husband bought the Datz Music Lounge and he is chuffed to bits..he has been downloading albums. He expalined to me that you have to download each track singularly but they are tracks off albums.
Hope that helps.
Fair coment but it's albums i'm after not spending all day putting A ALBUM together by downloading single items thats not what i wanted.

Latest posts

Back