30 Day Guarantee - my @@@

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

summer

Registered Shopper
I am about to rant.

I ordered a memory foam mattress as I am disabled, as it stated on TV that it was a new foam that did not make you hot.....................not true......

So I want to return it...........so phoned the dreaded Indian so called customer services...........to be told that if I had returned it within 7 days of ordering they would pay for return and more then 7 days I have to pay for a courier to collect it................I am so mad................there guarantee is 30 days not 7 and anyway I had not recieved the order within 7 days or ordering so this makes no sense.......

I am so mad........................

I wouldn't leave it at that email or better still phone them,someone here will give you the number soz i've lost it.The call centre are useless,has anybody ever had a delivery from them that arrived under 7 days from ordering ??

I wouldn't leave it at that email or better still phone them,someone here will give you the number soz i've lost it.The call centre are useless,has anybody ever had a delivery from them that arrived under 7 days from ordering ??

Deliverys take about 10-14 to me....................I phone customer services and got the usually Indian man you can hardly understand. I am going to email them and complain too.

Thanks

I've ordered 3 things from IW and all arrived after 5 days!!! Must be lucky or something!!

Ann

ideally idealworld will collect it, but as they are usually dreadful i wouldnt wait too long for them.

Thanks,

The point is I do not see why I have to pay to send something back and is not fit for the purpose ie.. presenters said this new memory foam will not make you hot. But it does, very hot.

Summer once you have sorted this out have a look at QVC for the polar memory foam topper - 828266.

The 30 day MBG does not include postage costs, however if its been missold then they should pick it up FOC, you will need to put a complaint in.

Thanks,

The point is I do not see why I have to pay to send something back and is not fit for the purpose ie.. presenters said this new memory foam will not make you hot. But it does, very hot.

I agree, memory foam makes me wilt too, summer. In fact, I sweat like the proverbial pig. Hate it.
IW don't do anything fast but keep on at them anyway.
Good luck!

I am about to rant.

I ordered a memory foam mattress as I am disabled, as it stated on TV that it was a new foam that did not make you hot.....................not true......

So I want to return it...........so phoned the dreaded Indian so called customer services...........to be told that if I had returned it within 7 days of ordering they would pay for return and more then 7 days I have to pay for a courier to collect it................I am so mad................there guarantee is 30 days not 7 and anyway I had not recieved the order within 7 days or ordering so this makes no sense.......

I am so mad........................

Hi Summer,
I can fully understand your anger, this is what really gets on my wick about this pathetic channel.

Did you sign for the goods? If so they should have a record of when you received them. If you have any problem I would contact your local trading standards and explain the situation.

Take it in the original box to your local post office (if you are able to do so) and send it special delivery as detailed on their web site. As a disabled person myself, I understand the value of a good comfy bed.

Hope you get your refund soon.....it makes me so mad just hearing the name IDEAL WORLD....are these people deranged?....I think not, just slimy gits..they make me want to vomit in a projectile manner...:mad::mad::mad:

Special Delivery would be £20.70 as i presume its over 2kg , i would send back via a courier it will cost around £8, it may be too heavy for Special Delivery

www.parcel2go.com

Latest posts

Back