Lucy Hunt - The Screaming banshee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Persianglitter - I believe GemsTV has a policy not to post on here because of several incidents many years ago. However, they do read and I know will respond if a customer is in need of help.

I still like Lucy. Sorry to go against popular opinion :)

I can understand why people get annoyed but she is certainly not the only one guilty of over exuberance. There is another, very popular presenter on another channel who really gets a thumbs down from me for their presenting style. However, that person is extremely well spoken of on here. I won't name names as it isn't fair but it demonstrates that it is horses for courses - as in most things in life.

I also really like Adina, another lady who is not everybody's cup of tea but I enjoy watching her very much. Other favourites are Lynn and Angeline. The only chappie I really enjoy watching is Scott, he is a sweetie and I could watch him all day!

I still like Lucy. Sorry to go against popular opinion :)

I can understand why people get annoyed but she is certainly not the only one guilty of over exuberance. There is another, very popular presenter on another channel who really gets a thumbs down from me for their presenting style. However, that person is extremely well spoken of on here. I won't name names as it isn't fair but it demonstrates that it is horses for courses - as in most things in life.

I also really like Adina, another lady who is not everybody's cup of tea but I enjoy watching her very much. Other favourites are Lynn and Angeline. The only chappie I really enjoy watching is Scott, he is a sweetie and I could watch him all day!

Hi Ballerina,
I am not saying that I dislike Lucy. I just wish that she would bring her voice down a tone, and take a deep breath, calm down and not get over excited and end up screaming at the camera.

If you have ever watched the childrens film (Disney) Bedknobs and Broomsticks, there is a scene in it, where the King (Lion) is shouting at his Secretary Bird, and his voice is blowing up a big windy storm - thats how i feel when she starts to shout, its like experiencing sticking your head into a wind tunnel from the comfort of your own settee - when she shouts it leaves your ears feeling like you have just crash landed - and in desparate need of a yawn - lol xxxx

Hi Persian, No offence taken at all, I just like Lucy :)

I haven't seen that film but you have me intrigued! I am guessing it is a children's film? I missed that one, my girls liked Disney though, so I will have to find a copy. I didn't see many Disney films as a girl, so I feel like I missed a chunk of fun growing up. I saw the Snow White and Bambi etc but not the one you mentioned.

Inge xx

Hi Persian, No offence taken at all, I just like Lucy :)

I haven't seen that film but you have me intrigued! I am guessing it is a children's film? I missed that one, my girls liked Disney though, so I will have to find a copy. I didn't see many Disney films as a girl, so I feel like I missed a chunk of fun growing up. I saw the Snow White and Bambi etc but not the one you mentioned.

Inge xx

No doubt it will be on the tv over the christmas holidays sometime. I dont like the film myself! lol, its just that when my son was 3 i bought the video as a present for him - and there was no escaping it! (that and Fireman Sam, Button Moon and Thomas the Tank Engine!!!) he loved bedknobs and broomsticks, and lady and the tramp! Mind you he is now 21 - a far cry from the sing along 3 year that he was - it is a very different kettle of fish these days lol xx

Was watching last night, and noticed she was making a huge effort to speak in very low modulated ones, but she's suddenly developed a habit of saying everything twice -anyone else noticed?

Also heard her reveal that she's engaged to Drew Nicholls.... or am I the last to pick up on it????:eek:

Latest posts

Back