Oh those naughty teasers!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna_Key

Registered Shopper
10pm Friday - Fashion Frenzy

There's nothing advertised, it must be exciting if Ideal World guarantee we'll go into a frenzy!.... I can't wait.

I'm guessing it'll be a fusion of their best sellers...a scarflace with hidden pouch for your pocketsurfer.

Slimming pants that double as insulated food servers.

And piece de resistance.....kaftans in a slinky fabric with a delicate fleaflot print....just beautiful.

I've heard they're having a Miss wet Kaftan comp in the IW garden courtesy of Karcher pressure washers of course!

Loen keeps saying 'isn't this exciting?'....errrrrr no.

You can't choose a colour or a style and they all appear to be ugly nylon clothes they couldn't shift......IW really have lost the plot.

Did anyone see the show Loen did where you pay £10 for two skirts but don't know which ones you'll be getting? :30:

Was it called a lucky dip? Haha

Did anyone see the show Loen did where you pay £10 for two skirts but don't know which ones you'll be getting? :30:

Was it called a lucky dip? Haha

No matter which ones you got you know they would be a load of carp IMHO

woops sorry Mrsjames did not realise you had posted already the same comments as me. Great minds.............

Oooo wasn't it exciting AND there's another one on tonight... right after Paul " Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!" McKenna....what a great night - I've even bought a pack of Tenna ladies incase it gets too much :8:

Thats the spirit, Momma...get pissed and forget what you've ordered.....think of the surprise when your fashion frenzies get delivered in may.

Latest posts

Back