Bring back...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
The old traditional music for TJC. It is so much better having that really long start music, makes the auction much more intense and exciting rather than the 20 second repeated tune!

The old traditional music for TJC. It is so much better having that really long start music, makes the auction much more intense and exciting rather than the 20 second repeated tune!

I totally agree with you Phill! The old music was so much better. Please bring it back TJC!

I just watched an old clip of tjc, it sounds so much better, I hope they bring it back!

:D I'm so glad to note that I was not the only one who really liked their music! I found it quite exciting too ...

they must think their viewers are goldfish Phill lol

haha yeah I think they do!

I was watching the loose gemstone hour last night, very good show, not one item timed out, everything sold, but it would have been so much better with the more intense music at the beginning!

haha yeah I think they do!

I was watching the loose gemstone hour last night, very good show, not one item timed out, everything sold, but it would have been so much better with the more intense music at the beginning!

I've been wanting to see a loose gemstone hour but I missed that one, for some reason I thought it was next Thursday.

Latest posts

Back