Anyone get any Model's Prefer yesterday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Di Monique

Registered Shopper
I resisted yet again, I need to get some new glasses so couldn't indulge. Stacey is looking so good these days, so slim. :)

I can't believe she's 47! She looks much younger. Hardly any lines on her forehead unless she wrinkles it up! She's definitely a stunner.

I resisted too, but thought Stacey was looking amazing.(Saving my pennies for Liz Earle and L'Occitane)

I bought the pinks & purples collection as I was gutted I missed out on the Warmest Glow Collection (which I regretfully think we will never see back in stock) the last time Stacey was here :eek:

I think she looked great to, I sent an text in on Sunday about the cruise to wind Julia up but it was never shown, also I noticed some of the texts were cut off short, I think they were mentioning the cruise as well.:D

I didn't buy anything, but I was very tempted by the 'pretty in paisley' blush (link here), which seemed lovely and a perfect shade for me. It has glowing review on the website. Has anybody tried it?

I got the 4 aquafusion eyeshadows (item number 219 705) - never tried anything from Models Prefer before though.

Has anyone had these before? If so what are they like?

Karen xxx

I bought the pinks & purples collection as I was gutted I missed out on the Warmest Glow Collection (which I regretfully think we will never see back in stock) the last time Stacey was here :eek:

Me too!

:):(:):(

:DOooh exciting..... only wanted to say "me too" but it wouldn't let me, too short a post apparently!, so I thought I'd try the smilies for the first time, its only taken me 6 months!!

I bought the blusher that's in a tube with the brush - thought it would be good for handbag.

I have never bought any of the MP make up before.

Stacey is so entertaining! I do hope that she'll be back soon.

All,

Have a look at Stacey's website www.modelsprefer.com. it's now open to UK orders and there's some 2 for 1 offers - don't know what delivery is like though!!

The pink pucker up kits that were on QVC yesterday are showing as 2 for 22 dollars!

I brought the Photo Finish Pressed Powder. I've never used it before, normally use the yellow powder, but I thought I would give this one a go.

T x

I got the purple and pinks collection - a real bargain! Already been shipped as well according to the website.

I returned it as there was no colour pay off to quote Stacey, and the brush was cheap and very poor quality.

I bought one on ebay and chucked the brush away because it was PANTS! used with a conventional blusher brush the colour is gorgeous.

Jude xx

Tempted by a few things but restricted myself to the Eye-Dol compact set

and the Brush & Blush set 219490 reduced to £10.22 (now out of stock)

Both ordered Sunday and despatched yesterday, so fingers crossed will be here soon.

Latest posts

Back