2 day old item faulty....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

uptheferrets

Registered Shopper

An order I made on 19 Feb, was delivered last Friday 27/2 and after a little over 6 hours use the item is now faulty

I rang CS and was surprised when the call was answered in 2/3 minutes and a collection is to be made, can't tell me when(no surprise there)

A replacement would be.sent on receipt, but if unable to replace a refund would be given

As i took this on flexi, first payment taken already I pointed out that i didn't want a second payment being made on a faulty item, but was 'assured' (lol) there was plenty of time.

Would i be wrong in thinking that if a refund is given (unable to replace) that the original postage I have already paid should also be refunded?

Obviously if i was returning for any other reason other than faulty then I wouldn't expect it to be

I just wish I could stick to my DNO (do not order) policy, but it was something we wanted and they for once did have the better offer (at least according to the O/H)

The call lasted 8 minutes mainly me holding while she found out what to do, but was a lot quicker than I expected it to be

Hi Uptheferrets,

Yes - you are entitled to postge refund on faulty goods if not exchanged, but you may have to ask for it.

Cheers
Argey

Well at least the item has been collected today.

Courier came yesterday and left card, O/H swears no one rang the bell!

Now how long will it take to reach them, I wonder:33:

there is no way a courier would come and leave a card without knocking or ringing the bell (probably both).

the times I have head that claim!!

couriers are not paid for more than one trip.

Your parcel will be sent back first thing tomorrow if it didn't get taken to the depot today, and so will be back at IW within 24 hours of that (so tomorrow or next day).

Any delay to your refund will be due to IW's processing, not Parcelnet whose courier will have collected the item.

there is no way a courier would come and leave a card without knocking or ringing the bell (probably both).

the times I have head that claim!!

couriers are not paid for more than one trip.

Your parcel will be sent back first thing tomorrow if it didn't get taken to the depot today, and so will be back at IW within 24 hours of that (so tomorrow or next day).

Any delay to your refund will be due to IW's processing, not Parcelnet whose courier will have collected the item.

Exactly! I agree the courier wouldn't come just to leave a card (which was my comment to O/H)
Whenever he has to call here it is always within the same sort of time slot, but I had no idea how long a return takes to actually get back to them, so thanks for that

Still waiting to hear from them or to receive replacement

I did email them on the 12th but got the usual auto reply.

As I had this on flexi, first payment already made and the next is due out on the 19th......I was assured by CS that there was plenty of time for them to get the item back and send a replacementthat comment being made on 2 March

Should the return show somewhere on the 'my account' ?

Item was picked up by their courier within a few days so they should have it by now.

I hate ringing them but it looks like I'll have to grit my teeth and do it

Still waiting to hear from them or to receive replacement

I did email them on the 12th but got the usual auto reply.

As I had this on flexi, first payment already made and the next is due out on the 19th......I was assured by CS that there was plenty of time for them to get the item back and send a replacementthat comment being made on 2 March

Should the return show somewhere on the 'my account' ?

Item was picked up by their courier within a few days so they should have it by now.

I hate ringing them but it looks like I'll have to grit my teeth and do it

I would ring them ASAP and not us the "contact us" facility on their site coz it doesnt seem to work
That method of contact was one of my suggestions for them to look at to improve their CS as they said they did not get any of the three I sent, although I got the auto reply.
Has anyone actually ever received a reply from there??

I would ring them ASAP and not us the "contact us" facility on their site coz it doesnt seem to work
That method of contact was one of my suggestions for them to look at to improve their CS as they said they did not get any of the three I sent, although I got the auto reply.
Has anyone actually ever received a reply from there??

I have only had the auto reply

But decided I'm going to ring them, I have just checked and they have credited the first payment but have not credited the postage 4.95, and there is at the moment no sign on there of a replacement order

I have only had the auto reply

But decided I'm going to ring them, I have just checked and they have credited the first payment but have not credited the postage 4.95, and there is at the moment no sign on there of a replacement order

Well just got off phone, having been told I won't be getting a replacement as no stock.
So pointed out still owed credit for the p/p and she said she would do it (now) and it would show in 5-7 days.

So I asked her to confirm again that I wouldn't now be getting a replacement as I would now buy elswhere, she did, and said that perhaps a different dept had tried to contact me to let me know.............

No one has so far either by phone, letter or email.

Now I might have learned my lesson and stick to my DNOFT policy!

(DNOFT = Do Not Order From Them)

Latest posts

Back