Mini Elliptical Trainer TSV...
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

BROWSE THE SHOPPINGTELLY.COM FORUM AD FREE - CLICK HERE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mini Elliptical Trainer TSV...

ADVERTISING

Anyone gone for this??? I'm awaiting the collection of the vibrating plate thingy - maybe I should order this so the delivery/collection man has something to do over the next couple of weeks...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
      I've got a full size Elliptical Trainer which I used to use regularly but, unfortunately, it is in an outbuilding with lots and lots of other things stored around it now. In fact, I think it's currently being used as a clothes hanger at the moment, sporting a pair of jeans which my son uses when he needs to do any work on his car!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

I feel quite tempted by this compact version but can I justify the spend I wonder. OH thinks not! :(

Dazzler! Guest

BusyLizzie - You do loads of walking and running regular with maisie and rushing around, do you think you would find time to use it!

I got the full size one stored away till the gym is done. They are very good low impact though.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler! View Post
      BusyLizzie - You do loads of walking and running regular with maisie and rushing around, do you think you would find time to use it!

I got the full size one stored away till the gym is done. They are very good low impact though.
      You're quite right Dazzler! I have no intention of buying it - think I was being drawn in by the sales pitch at the launch! ;)

I was just thinking I might be tempted because I could put it in the spare bedroom where I would be likely to actually use it for its intended purpose, if you know what I mean!!!! :D