Clogau Gold TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry BL, nothing yet.

I just have a feeling the TSV could be steep price wise, just a hunch.

Why don't you have a snooze for an hour or so, set your alarm to wake up or give me your phone number and I will call you just before midnight, am sure the rest of your household will love me for that :laugh:

What a brilliant idea Sazza, thanks for being so helpful. Here it is:

05923670078320441107753865379 ;)

It is a Limited Edition Ingot Pendant but there is less than 1000 of them

Not a fan of ingots but wonder if it is worth getting as a collectors piece?

Clogau 9ct Gold Queen Elizabeth Diamond Accent Ingot Pendant & 45cm Chain
Today's Special Value Price £298.44
QVC Price £358.00
Item Number 687080
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Add a touch of elegance to your look with this distinctive Clogau gold pendant. It's been designed especially for QVC and is finely crafted from rare 9 carat Clogau gold. The ingot pendant boasts three sparkling brilliant-cut diamonds set into a swirling 9 carat rose gold design. Discovered nearly 150 years ago, Clogau Gold is some of the most sought-after gold in the world, and has been made into wedding rings for the royal family. The curb chain measures around 45cm (17.7") in length and secures with a lobster clasp. Total diamond weight: 0.06 carat.

JESUS!!!:eek::eek:

Thats me not ordering then! I was really hoping for something more affordable to try this range for the first, Im gutted even the rings that are on 4X Easypay start in a size 'L' way too big for Jabba!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The whole range of this jewellery is way overpriced IMHO. You barely get a smidgen of Clogau in each piece so it's not as if you are buying into something extremely valuable, I think most of the designs are old fashioned too, especially this ingot. :pPC:

The whole range of this jewellery is way overpriced IMHO. You barely get a smidgen of Clogau in each piece so it's not as if you are buying into something extremely valuable, I think most of the designs are old fashioned too, especially this ingot. :pPC:

I am not a fan of Clogau either - I think the designs are very old fashioned and it does seem extremely expensive. I have a silver ingot from way back in the 70's when ingots were quite popular then. I love QVC jewellery and have a lot of it but I certainly won't be buying any Clogau but each to their own.

I had a tip off years ago by an independant welsh jeweller friend of mine - he said Clogau gold is a complete rip off, and not to touch it with a barge pole!

I've got a few bits of Clogau that I absolutely love - my favourite is this one

I especially love it because it came from eBay for a tenner (bad photo and evern worse description - the seller didn't know what they had!

I've also got a Snowdonia Cat gold ring, again bought second hand but this time from a jewellery shop, that only cost me £20.

If you know the hallmarks & designs, keep an eye out, there are bargains to be found!

Although I'm not impressed with many of the designs (each to his own taste) I do love the quality of Clogau jewellery, it's very substantial and weighty.

I had a tip off years ago by an independant welsh jeweller friend of mine - he said Clogau gold is a complete rip off, and not to touch it with a barge pole!

Why's that TC? Is it because of the 'touch of Welsh gold' - ie not a lot at all?

I also think this so called Welsh gold is a rip off and the designs are outdated. They are ripping people off by pushing the 'Welsh gold' but in fact you would be hard pushed to find it if you had it tested. I was also told that by someone in the jewellery trade many years ago.

HELLO

I own this ring

http://www.clogau.co.uk/product.php?prodID=CAR001

and I love it. It was a present from my fiance three years ago and when he bought it the price was £199. The price has gone up a lot since then!

The ring is extremely heavy and substantial and a lot of work has gone into it. I love it because of the cariad sentiment (and I'm also from a Welsh family).

I wouldn't buy anything more from them as it is way overpriced.

There used to be a seller on eBay called Football Jewellery or something like that who used to sell discontinued Clogau stuff. I have no idea if they still do.

Latest posts

Back