Favourite presenter. Who's yours?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy is my favourite female presenter.
Not keen on any of the men,put if pushed Dale.

Julian is a bit wooden and Charlie as camp as a row of tents ;)

Julia Roberts! Totally professional at the job: properly informs you about the products, is also very engaging and friendly - love her!

and from tv my favourite presenter and always has been is micheal barrymore cos he was a bluddy good damn entertainer ,

yeah he was great... shame about his involvement with the appalling sexual abuse and murder case of that poor young fella in his own swimming pool, the way he decieved his wife whilst screwing around with men behind her back, his rambling, self-pitying, self-obsession, shameless self promotion and nasty bullying of other contestants on big brother, shall i go on?

apart form that he's a great entertainer. thank god he's crawled back into whatever hole he's living in now..

anyway back to the real world.. Julia roberts is queen, despite all her foibles.

yeah he was great... shame about his involvement with the appalling sexual abuse and murder case of that poor young fella in his own swimming pool, the way he decieved his wife whilst screwing around with men behind her back, his rambling, self-pitying, self-obsession, shameless self promotion and nasty bullying of other contestants on big brother, shall i go on?

apart form that he's a great entertainer. thank god he's crawled back into whatever hole he's living in now..
:clap: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back