Has anyone bought from TJC in the last......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When did you last buy from TJC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've not bought anything for about a year now. No reflection on TJC - just I had other more important things to spend my money on

oh yes.. very happy indeedi..

A Paraiba Tourmaline Ring.. was a Birthday pressie, it's perfect!! I love it to bits and back! :)

also..

one of their famous Precision Set Diamond rings... (well, it's a must have item) and oops, I weakened & bid for it (or at least my doggie did) :27: hehe, Serioulsy, I am very pleased with it

The last thing i bought was a pair of diamond studs - even if they did have those awful screw backs. Being honest I quite like TJC and have found their settings etc., to be of a better quality than GTV (in the last week I have had another 2 stones fall out from rings I've bought from them a while back but hadn't worn) That said it was a while ago as funds are a bit on the tight side at the moment. But I'd buy again if the pennies permit.

In the past month or so I've bought a white gold and diamond pendant for my daughter's upcoming birthday, and an apatite pendant set in silver. Both delivered quickly and I'm very happy.
Have to say I was really chuffed when they helped me find a replacement pair of earrings after I lost one. I got them at the price I originally paid, even though I saw them later at a much higher price.

The last thing i bought was a pair of diamond studs - even if they did have those awful screw backs.

Debsie..why don't you like screw-backs? I ask because I've got a pair of diamond studs with a post and butterfly fitting and would feel much safer if they were screw-ons, and just wondered what the problem with them is. Thankx:)

I bought a couple of little loose trillion cut fire opals that I saw on the falling auctions 3 or 4 weeks ago and grabbed for a tenner. I haven't a clue what to do with them, as they don't suit me, but they were too beautiful and too cheap to resist!

No actual jewellery bought from any of the channels for about 4 months. Ho hum.

Mind you, I might grab some tanzy earrings that are on now, because they are, apparently, literally literally giving them away - free, then?

Last edited:
recently i bought a 0.50ct diamond white gold pendant and 0.50ct diamond white gold ring really pleased with both

i got a £49 ring/necklace/earring emerald/silver set - quality of the stones is poor and one of the earring stones doesnt match - im keeping it tho

i think their illana range and prices are very good

Debsie..why don't you like screw-backs? I ask because I've got a pair of diamond studs with a post and butterfly fitting and would feel much safer if they were screw-ons, and just wondered what the problem with them is. Thankx:)

Although know they are probably safer, I find them so fiddly to fasten it drives me dotty! Also I have quite thick (fat!) earlobes and find that I can't screw them as tightly as I'd like - whereas the old butterflies I seem to push and push until I really can't push anymore! It seems a bit odd to me though, the smaller pair .25cts in 9ct came with the screw backs - the .50cts in 18ct came with butterflies!! - I'm confused.com!!!

Thanks Debsie,
That is a bit of an odd thing to do regarding the fixings. I now understand why you prefer post and butterflies though lol!

I placed an order on 2nd April. It's now the 15th April and I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. Apparently they are having 'issues with their deliveries'. My order before last was over a year ago. On their present performance, I'll think very hard before ordering from them again.:58:

Latest posts

Back