Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Oh!!! Someone asking why they cannot when placing an order give a donation to BCC anymore. She said she thought it was the QVC designated charity? Someone has popped up saying it all went pear-shaped because of someone, another replied yes it did. QVC, of course, came on and after 19 years our partnership has come to an end piece.

BCC has now joined up with another charity and they wish them luck.

Loads of complaints about Hermes. Lovely photo of a Peony large cardboard box laying against a wall with the bottom open having been left there by the courier.

Oh Oh!!! Someone asking why they cannot when placing an order give a donation to BCC anymore. She said she thought it was the QVC designated charity? Someone has popped up saying it all went pear-shaped because of someone, another replied yes it did. QVC, of course, came on and after 19 years our partnership has come to an end piece.

BCC has now joined up with another charity and they wish them luck.

Loads of complaints about Hermes. Lovely photo of a Peony large cardboard box laying against a wall with the bottom open having been left there by the courier.
Looked recently for BCC donations to recommend if just a couple of pounds under value needed for vouchers to be redeemed and was shocked I could not locate the item numbers.

Oh dear someone understandably unhappy about receiving a used ashwood bag complete with tablets inside it and makeup stains. Asking for the CEO contact email.

Oh dear someone understandably unhappy about receiving a used ashwood bag complete with tablets inside it and makeup stains. Asking for the CEO contact email.

Like Liamx et al are going to give that out.....on the fb page......

Now I would be seriously worried about the tablets!

the lady's child/pet/other could have got to them without her knowing (the lady posting) Very dangerous. Could have been (although unlikely) class A/B drugs!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh my word, I see the warehouse returns department are on the ball as usual.......ahem!
I don’t blame her for being furious though, that’s just totally unacceptable and I’d want answers, she won’t get any but I’d want them all the same.

A few new posts tonight.

We have zipgate. One poster disgusted that Kipling bags now have zips tags on the left instead of on the right. Much discussion on which way you are looking at it and if makes a pickpocket’s job easier.

And complaining that Del Boy is being too vocal on her views on Brexit and of course scaremongering on stockin* up now before Brexit.

Oh and Pat wants cruises on 6 easy pays, whole ships with nothing but Q customers (shoot me now!). Has she forgotten that they dabbled in cruises just a couple of years ago?

Endless complaints about the new style Elemis shows. Cameras zooming in and out making them feel ill. AY and Keeley wandering all over the place and back endless. Someone said poor Keeley looked confused by all the walking back and forward. Must say I have never been confused walking back and forward.

Stockpiling for Brexit. I've heard it all now. I mean I know there has been stuff in the papers about medicines and food, but NEVER have I read the suggestion we should stockpile handbags, FFS. Del Boy knows absolutely no shames.

I saw about two minutes of the Elemis show. It was a bit odd with people wandering about! At one point when AY wandered off I thought Keeley had forgotten to go with her, and then when she returned they seemed almost to collide.

Nothing Fibby Flint does or says for a sale will ever surprise me, after all, this is a woman who stated live on air that shape wear would help flood victims feel better, yep, shape wear..........true story.

Someone's posted about a return that she's received. It's clothing and was originally returned in 2016, according to the label on the packaging.

QVC's standards just get better and better - not!

If I picked it up correctly she was able to tell that she was the 3rd recipient.

I remember reading ages ago how to tell if it was returns (bar code?) but how did she know how old it was?

Nothing Fibby Flint does or says for a sale will ever surprise me, after all, this is a woman who stated live on air that shape wear would help flood victims feel better, yep, shape wear..........true story.

Whaaaaaaaat? How so? What have I missed?

My life would be so much duller were it not for these fakebook newsbites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaaaaaaaat? How so? What have I missed?

A few years ago when some parts of the country lost everything they owned because of the torrential rain, there was really bad flooding, DF said the day after on air whilst flogging some shape wear something along the lines of “if you’re in those flooded areas and feel really down, a good set of shape wear can really lift your spirits, make you feel better” These prople feeling a bit “down” had witnessed the day before people having to be rescued the water was so deep in the street, and about three foot of water in their house, but you know Fibby, she has no shame and if it’ll shift another few sets of shape wear.

There is a lot of anger towards Flinty on Facebook over the Brexit comments. QVC is a shopping channel to watch and relax(bet that went down well at QVC Towers:mysmilie_19: ), and not a political broadcast comment.

Also, someone said on her own blog she is very Brexit leave without a deal pro and even praised Mr Dyson for pulling out to of the UK and making and designing all his products in the Far East.

She is a total Cupid Stunt!

There is a lot of anger towards Flinty on Facebook over the Brexit comments. QVC is a shopping channel to watch and relax(bet that went down well at QVC Towers:mysmilie_19: ), and not a political broadcast comment.

Also, someone said on her own blog she is very Brexit leave without a deal pro and even praised Mr Dyson for pulling out to of the UK and making and designing all his products in the Far East.

She is a total Cupid Stunt!

Yes Donna I agree, she is indeed a stunt :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back