ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had a little play tried the light BB cream it’s slightly too dark for me, I usually use LG mix of porcelain and fair. I’m also new to BB and found it a little bit sheer as I go without wearing foundation for days and days. So when I apply make up like a slightly more coverage. I tried the pink clay cleanser I didn’t use it to remove the BB I first used the other hot cloth cleanser double cleansing first. I found the pink clay smelt nice rose type scent if you don’t like scented cleansers you may not like it. It reminded me of a scent could be a little like the LE limited edition shampoo conditioner or a hint of the LE rosemary rock rose hand wash. It does say it’s suitable for sensitive skin for me before I removed it, I felt a slight tingle today but as I said I’d already doubled cleansed and used my Rio Glo silicone cleansing tool first to remove the BB. I’ve still to use the pink mask and exfoliator but haven’t used the mud ones from my previous shop. I’m still really liking the glycolic pads should have asked for a restock today, as coming to the end. I do have the copy pixie tonic yet to open and try, do hope I like just as much as the pads.

Can you photo the ingredients bit of the pink clay mask & pink clay cleanser, please DG?
I'm interested to see, & can then also do a 'science bit' for you (provided there's no snake oil in there)

I have the pixi glow, & it is actually exactly the same as pixi (unless pixi have changed formula since I last used.)

Can you photo the ingredients bit of the pink clay mask & pink clay cleanser, please DG?

I'm interested to see, & can then also do a 'science bit' for you (provided there's no snake oil in there)

I have the pixi glow, & it is actually exactly the same as pixi (unless pixi have changed formula since I last used.)

Yes will do later this morning
:mysmilie_488::up:

84377764-0315-409B-A94A-E70A6E3EBC8B.jpg

This is ingredients for pink clay hot cloth cleanser.

Ingredients for the pink clay mask

CE777004-D022-40F0-AC58-A8896BF026B1.jpg

Attachments

• C20697A8-7481-4B8D-B7B3-1305619D5A32.jpg
    C20697A8-7481-4B8D-B7B3-1305619D5A32.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 300
That primer is great I bought it last time, I’m trying the rose oil this time though it looks lovely.

Thanks, these look interesting, I am going to stock up on the primer, the Laura Geller dupe, I really like it !

Which one is the LG please? I thought one of them was Smashbox. The mascara I thought was Benefit as well as the bronzer and the highlighter.
Any idea what are the lipsticks are dupe of? They look very familiar

Edit:
I thought this may be the LG one, looks a bit small 30 ml, Laura's is 60 ml standard size so Lacura would work out £12 for 60 ml
https://www.aldi.co.uk/snapshot-illuminating-primer/p/086342293970401

Which one is the LG please? I thought one of them was Smashbox. The mascara I thought was Benefit as well as the bronzer and the highlighter.
Any idea what are the lipsticks are dupe of? They look very familiar

Oh I am sorry I meant Smashbox, apologies its been a long day! I think it's very good quality for the price, I have the mascara too but haven't tried that yet. Not sure what the lipsticks are a dupe of

Oh I am sorry I meant Smashbox, apologies its been a long day! I think it's very good quality for the price, I have the mascara too but haven't tried that yet. Not sure what the lipsticks are a dupe of

You've convinced me and I thought one of them did look like LG . All cosmetics look very nice I'm tempted

That primer is great I bought it last time, I’m trying the rose oil this time though it looks lovely.

Yes I think I will give the rose oil a go, have to say all of the beauty items I have purchased at Aldi I have been very happy with, as they are so reasonably priced you dont mind giving them a try.
I have never smelt any of the Jo Malone scents, but really like the Pomegranate dupe that Aldi sell

Yes I think I will give the rose oil a go, have to say all of the beauty items I have purchased at Aldi I have been very happy with, as they are so reasonably priced you dont mind giving them a try.
I have never smelt any of the Jo Malone scents, but really like the Pomegranate dupe that Aldi sell

I agree Letz, I can honestly say everything I’ve bought too has been great quality, you think how can that be for the price but it is. I love the ethical side too. :mysmilie_3:

I like the fact the hotel candles are more expensive than the regular Joan Malone dupes. may well try these out!

Hubby has managed to pick me up from my shopping list the exfoliating tonic which I had from before and wouldn’t want to be without now. Plus the rose tonic, retinol tonic and the vitamin c hot cloth cleanser.
The cleanser I have just used it was a very pleasurable experience too, which I will keep for a morning cleanse. Not cause I don’t think it will remove any make up but that it’s just like smelling freshly squeezed Florida oranges, perfect for that morning zing! I would say I’m a bit sensitive and as yet not reaction experienced. So now to recap from my previous cleanser post, I’m more than happy as well with both the eucalyptus and the pink clay versions.
I had hoped hubby would be able to pick up the rose facial oil which is sold out online also.
They also didn’t have more stock of the glycolic pads that were on the previous offer, but with all the tonics I’m not going to be short in that department.
I hope everyone is just a pleased with their purchases.

Hubby has managed to pick me up from my shopping list the exfoliating tonic which I had from before and wouldn’t want to be without now. Plus the rose tonic, retinol tonic and the vitamin c hot cloth cleanser.
The cleanser I have just used it was a very pleasurable experience too, which I will keep for a morning cleanse. Not cause I don’t think it will remove any make up but that it’s just like smelling freshly squeezed Florida oranges, perfect for that morning zing! I would say I’m a bit sensitive and as yet not reaction experienced. So now to recap from my previous cleanser post, I’m more than happy as well with both the eucalyptus and the pink clay versions.
I had hoped hubby would be able to pick up the rose facial oil which is sold out online also.
They also didn’t have more stock of the glycolic pads that were on the previous offer, but with all the tonics I’m not going to be short in that department.
I hope everyone is just a pleased with their purchases.

I managed to get the Glycolic toner,concealer and cleanser for delivery but as with you Rose oil not online,dam. We don't have an Aldi near us that stocks these sort of products.

Latest posts

Back