Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Right folks. Hands up - which presenter, guest, designer will be the first to go for the bum bareing chaps?

Will AH beat Chuntley or will Spaniel ears pip them to the post?

Or even with a bit of lace to make it more bridal :mysmilie_11:

Aha, now I saw this. There was a bride, not sure where, that had a dress with a big cut out back and the lowest point of the cut out revealed her bottom cleavage - all very (un)tasteful of course. Sorry darlin', that's builder's bum where I come from! Of course, she was ultra pretty, ultra tanned, ultra slim, ultra classless . . . .

Can you imagine it on QVC :mysmilie_17:

CC

Chuntley already flashes her chesticle cleavage at the front for all to see, so don’t think flashing the butt cleavage at the back would worry her at all, in fact she’d probably love it, she does love to be looked at does Chuntley. :mysmilie_17:

I admit to watching the different versions of Say Yes To The Dress. A lot of the brides want the lowest back possible, but they are usually tall and very slim. I work out and want to show my hard work is usual.

A few getting excited about Easiyo coming back. Comments about Mally being very quiet and the shows only 30 minutes long. Never seen them so don't know about that. Perhaps QVC did not get much stock in?

Ok but I don’t understand why that would warrant a post on FB in red and large white letters as if it was an earth shattering event.

I totally agree. The post probably reflects how that person deals with everything in life, via a keyboard while making a huge fuss.

Ok but I don’t understand why that would warrant a post on FB in red and large white letters as if it was an earth shattering event.

The fb post about where Mally was seated made me laugh. It reminds me of when a friend of mine went living in sheltered housing and a couple of days after her arrival she decided to go down to the communal lounge for prize bingo. She plonked her bum down and was instantly given the evil eye and was told in no uncertain terms "that`s Doris`s chair !". She just ignored the moans and groans and dirty looks but it goes to show how territorial people can be but also how people become conditioned to seeing certain people sitting in certain places and how they can`t handle even the simplest of changes without making a fuss.

Latest posts

Back