New Ultrasun Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Just flipped over to see a new female guest I haven’t seen before she was finishing off presenting the Ultrasun lip. Has someone new been allowed dare QVC doors with Ultrasun :mysmilie_17:

Usually the guests are a clone-like understudy or protege of the main guest. I bet she was like A Cleeve with custard shoes, pillar box red lipstick, bobbed hair and bossy demeanour.

Just flipped over to see a new female guest I haven’t seen before she was finishing off presenting the Ultrasun lip. Has someone new been allowed dare QVC doors with Ultrasun :mysmilie_17:

Yes I think she is new, she said the other day “I’ve only been here at QVC a few weeks and I’ve had people coming up to me saying how they wouldn’t use anything else other than Ultrasun”........yep, with those imaginary ”people” coming up to her, think she’ll fit right in. :mysmilie_17:

Yes I think she is new, she said the other day “I’ve only been here at QVC a few weeks and I’ve had people coming up to me saying how they wouldn’t use anything else other than Ultrasun”........yep, with those imaginary ”people” coming up to her, think she’ll fit right in. :mysmilie_17:

I wonder where all she's coming across all these people? Surely not the dreaded High Street? Oooh I forgot one can get Ultrasun there, too. I shop at Waitrose and they have it there.

A few weeks, she must have a strange sense of time..............she has been guest on Q since April last year.:mysmilie_19:

A few weeks, she must have a strange sense of time..............she has been guest on Q since April last year.:mysmilie_19:

She must’ve meant years, not weeks, she definitely said weeks though, maybe she means weeks since she’s become a more regular guest presenter. I’ve never seen her before so didn’t really pay much attention, but then again I rarely channel hop these days. :mysmilie_3:

I wonder where all she's coming across all these people? Surely not the dreaded High Street? Oooh I forgot one can get Ultrasun there, too. I shop at Waitrose and they have it there.

Probably from the same place Alison Young and Jill Franks have their “people” coming up to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back