NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brandon writes to Nicola over the article in Elle

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUzu70Ai_8/?taken-by=deciem

People comment 'keep it private; enough drama; someone please stop it; airing your dirty laundry is poor form. No one cares who is right or wrong. Stick with serving your customers to the best of your ability; what a train wreck.' etc

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: that's all.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: that's all.

Generating interest for the launch of the five new products this Wednesday

People love a drama and much as many people may have said keep it private, I bet they`re watching every comment and lapping it up. The beauty World is ruthless because there`s billions of pounds to be made from the gullible and massive profits on over hyped lotions and potions. The guy who owns this company may sound like a nutjob but I bet he knows full well what he`s up to. History has shown the Chanels, Estee Lauders, Helena Rubensteins etc of this World climbed the beauty business ladder not caring who`se fingers they stood on and who they upset in the process.
Like many more before him this guy will spout ethics and morals because it pulls in the customersand his flamboyant drama keeps them interested even if in a negative way but when the time is right he`ll do a Liz Earle, Laura Geller, Mally etc and flog his business to the highest bidder.
Personally I`m not that desperate for a face cream to want to be involved in this kind of farce, there any many many more brands out there without hearing and seeing this kind of verbal crap spouted on Instagram and elsewhere.

Me too! My cooker broke down yesterday and that is drama enough for me, thank you very much.

I like the sound of the Hyaluronic mist - the concentrate is something I use daily - well several times a day - on face, neck and hands.

'Racked was forwarded a series of emails that Truaxe appears to have sent yesterday to all Deciem employees, as well as to his attorneys and various Estée Lauder executives, including former CEO Leonard Lauder (Estée Lauder owns a minority stake in Deciem). The final email reads: “I’m done with DECIEM and EVERYTHING. No need to discuss.”'

more here : https://www.racked.com/2018/4/27/172...uaxe-instagram

as I said before, I thought he was not well .....
and I hope that he can survive this and finally get help and get better ....

'Racked was forwarded a series of emails that Truaxe appears to have sent yesterday to all Deciem employees, as well as to his attorneys and various Estée Lauder executives, including former CEO Leonard Lauder (Estée Lauder owns a minority stake in Deciem). The final email reads: “I’m done with DECIEM and EVERYTHING. No need to discuss.”'

more here : https://www.racked.com/2018/4/27/172...uaxe-instagram

as I said before, I thought he was not well .....
and I hope that he can survive this and finally get help and get better ....

omg, omg..

The link you posted lilith has been deleted by the time I opened it.

Edit: found it on Google now

Latest posts

Back