The Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Richkid12

Registered Shopper
I noticed there are individual threads about each of the presenters, or a comparison between two. I've been watching a lot of QVC this past week. (On Bed Rest).. and as a result buying a lot more than intended. But I've seen a few of the presenters and I have some mixed feelings on each of them. Thought I'd start this thread to comment on them, rather than individual threads on each. What's your thoughts on the presenters?

Last edited:
I noticed there are individual threads about each of the presenters, or a comparison between two. I've been watching a lot of QVC this past week. (On Bed Rest).. and as a result buying a lot more than intended. But I've seen a few of the presenters and I have some mixed feelings on each of them. Thought I'd start this thread to comment on the, rather than individual threads on each.

Sorry, I dont understand the question :thinking:

dunno about the presenters but i watched late last night & they were demonstrating a glorified carpet sweeper & the woman doing the demo was hillarious .. the part where she was cleaning the stairs & the sweeper failed to pick the bits up was so funny .. she quickly moved to a hard floor & another sweeper even the presenter looked shocked at the womans actions :happy:

It wasn't so much a question but really a thread to add your views on the presenters.

Sorry that was me being a bit flippant, you have now corrected your post and now I understand it (note to self, must ease up on the sarcasm) :thinking:

dunno about the presenters but i watched late last night & they were demonstrating a glorified carpet sweeper & the woman doing the demo was hillarious .. the part where she was cleaning the stairs & the sweeper failed to pick the bits up was so funny .. she quickly moved to a hard floor & another sweeper even the presenter looked shocked at the womans actions :happy:

Been for a "look see" and I think I've found it. Item number 801320, video demonstration, Panasonic upright summat or another, The presenter is Anna and does seem a bit bemused.:thinking:

Been for a "look see" and I think I've found it. Item number 801320, video demonstration, Panasonic upright summat or another, The presenter is Anna and does seem a bit bemused.:thinking:
Oh no wonder, not a fan of Anna.

AK JR profesh, JF JH instant switch off, DG irritating with her faux pauses, DF mr smirk though I don't think he knows he does it half the time switch off, AY small doses usually with sound down, SB only on cooking demo's. :bow:

AK JR profesh, JF JH instant switch off, DG irritating with her faux pauses, DF mr smirk though I don't think he knows he does it half the time switch off, AY small doses usually with sound down, SB only on cooking demo's. :bow:
HaHa, I had to figure out what all that meant and realised you used their initials.

Latest posts

Back