Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails 90 Day Anti-Ageing Supplements TSV 26/04/19

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402600

Auto-Delivery TBC

View attachment 17170

View attachment 17171

View attachment 17172

View attachment 17173

This supplement collection from Prime Fifty features a 90-day supply of Beauty From Inner Health Skin, Hair & Nails tablets and capsules, which contain a range of vitamins and minerals designed to support your body from the inside. Prime Fifty Beauty From Inner Health offers personalised nutrition tailored just for the over 50s and has been formulated to help look after and support your skin, hair and nails from within, so you can look and feel your best when youre at your prime!

Advanced multi-nutrient formulation - these supplements boast all the relevant vitamins, minerals and other natural nutrients at just the right level to support the health of your skin, hair and nails' health – - including Bio Marine Collagen peptides, Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C , vitamin E, Biotin, Niacin together with zinc, selenium, manganese, and many more.

Extended 60-day money back guarantee - we have decided to double our money back guarantee to 60 days on this Prime Fifty selection, so that you can fully benefit from trying these supplements.

Stay supported for longer - choose the Auto Delivery option and get the same supplements, every 90 days for a whole year, at today's great price.

Contains:

1 x Beauty From Inner Health Skin, Hair & Nails (90 tablets and 90 capsules) - 3 month's supply

How to take:

Daily Intake: 1 tablet and 1 capsule per day
Can be taken with a cold drink, preferably after a meal

Main ingredients:

Bio-Marine Collagen Peptides- a highly absorbable form of collagen
Vitamin C - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and supports normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
Manganese - contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
Niacin - contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Biotin - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
Zinc - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
Vitamin A, Riboflavin and Iodine - all contributing to the maintenance of normal skin
Selenium - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Copper - contributes to normal hair pigmentation
Vitamin B6 - contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity

Storage:

Store in a dry place at room temperature below 25C
Keep out of sight and reach of young children
Keep in original foil packaging until consumed

Shelf life (unopened):

Minimum 18 months upon delivery

Restrictions:

May not be suitable for those with a fish allergy
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
As with any supplement, check with your physician before taking if you are under medical supervision

Delivered direct from Prime Fifty: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

This is honestly a ridiculous price, Holland and Barrett and Amazon do similar for a fraction of the price. I wouldn’t take health advice from Jill Franks anyway because one, she looks underweight and two and most importantly, like Alison Young, she’s not qualified to give it.

This is honestly a ridiculous price, Holland and Barrett and Amazon do similar for a fraction of the price. I wouldn’t take health advice from Jill Franks anyway because one, she looks underweight and two and most importantly, like Alison Young, she’s not qualified to give it.

being a beauty therapist does not need an oxbridge degree. its a tech course up the road in your local college of two years. I will be trying to the the Aldi supplements if I can get my fist o it

It's quite possible I am wrong but I thought I heard him say the supplement contained more than the RDA of Vitamin D. If this is so isn't it dangerous to take too much Viramin D??

It's quite possible I am wrong but I thought I heard him say the supplement contained more than the RDA of Vitamin D. If this is so isn't it dangerous to take too much Viramin D??

I have a neurological condition and am told to take four times the daily rec as it "may" help.

Akimbo's right - it's A that accumulates.

Latest posts

Back