Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Genuine question here.

On the 11am hour the drill bits sold out, Then the 4pm hour on the same day is a drill bits hour.

So if the stock sold out at 11am have the "buying team" found more to sell in the 4 hours?? Anyone know how that works?

Thanks.

Because viewers who know about the channel are all too familiar with its dubious sales pitches, and even if Ideal World was selling the, erm, ideal product at a good price we still wouldn't trust the salesperson knowing full well the tat they generally shrill and the accompanying exaggerations used to flog the stuff.

I've only seen Roamer watches on the channel once and they do look to be a cut above the average Mankey-Tosspots (sorry, Mathey-Tissots) of Ideal World, but I still wouldn't buy a Roamer from Ideal World even if I liked the style of it for all of the above reasons. And the incredibly poor service that customers may possibly encounter.

Roamer used to be a good Watch brand many years ago. Now I see them being sold on Ideal, I have to wonder if they are still the same.

Perhaps Mathey Tissot was a good brand years ago, but I'd never heard of them until I saw them on IW. But when I see that so called Roly model with completely the wrong type of rotating bezel, I have to wonder about their attention to detail. I can't think of any other brand which would make such a boob!!

Did anyone else see Paul Ross this morning wearing those suede pink winkle pickers? What was he thinking? :mysmilie_17:

Richard Dire on tonight's Drone show: "And even if the wind gets it, the drone remembers where it came from."

That'll be back to China then... Factory.jpg

The £69.99 drone he is selling was apparently build from the spec of a £1000+ drone :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_59: :thinking:

Thats what these salesfolk think of the viewers intelligence, And as per Peter has never see anything like it & he thought it would sell out on last nights hour!........Wrong yet again it never sold out!

How long will it be until peter rolls out the sales pitch that goes along the line of "JUST BUY JUST BUY AS THE DRONE PEOPLE ARE BUYING 2 3 & EVEN 4 OF THESE DRONES, THE DRONE PEOPLE ARE ALL OVER THIS!!!!! GET THIS NOW"

So we have the Watch collectors, gym people, not long until the drone people come along :envy:

Just saw the shouty little berk again saying that the decimal point is in the wrong place and the drone should really be £699 and not £69.99.... :mysmilie_15:

Then Jimmy Saville pipes in with "with all those features it's worth £699" :mysmilie_51:

The £69.99 drone he is selling was apparently build from the spec of a £1000+ drone :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_59: :thinking:

Thats what these salesfolk think of the viewers intelligence, And as per Peter has never see anything like it & he thought it would sell out on last nights hour!........Wrong yet again it never sold out!

How long will it be until peter rolls out the sales pitch that goes along the line of "JUST BUY JUST BUY AS THE DRONE PEOPLE ARE BUYING 2 3 & EVEN 4 OF THESE DRONES, THE DRONE PEOPLE ARE ALL OVER THIS!!!!! GET THIS NOW"

So we have the Watch collectors, gym people, not long until the drone people come along :envy:

"Drone people" - I didn't realise my obsession was known to Ideal World, thought I had kept my other life a secret...

Just saw the shouty little berk again saying that the decimal point is in the wrong place and the drone should really be £699 and not £69.99.... :mysmilie_15:

Then Jimmy Saville pipes in with "with all those features it's worth £699" :mysmilie_51:

Decimal point in the wrong place, I've not heard that one before, full marks for originality!

The Jimmy Savile woman is flailing her arms about declaring "drones like this are £1000" ..no. they're not.

Apparently its "Haitch Dee" too :angry:

How long have they been doing this morning show thing? Is it in response to the one QVC do?

I don't usually tune in to either at this time of day. But the difference is night and day. QVC does have a bit of style and class about it. IW's by comparison, looks like the set has been built from balsa wood and papier mache, and presented by chavs from the local council estate. And that includes the guests.

Jimmy Saville can't keep her hands still can she? Every single syllable out of her trap is accompanied by her wafting hand. My head now has an awful image of what it must be like if her husband ever asks her to talk dirty when they are having a bedroom gymnastic session.

I doubt Creepy Crawley and the Jimmy Savile woman get up to much in the bedroom :mysmilie_11:..but you're right, her hands just can't keep still.

Dear god, the voice on the screeching banshee, Jaxxxx is just unbearable, isn't it.

I am not a nasty person by nature but my god that Simon Isles gets right on my thruppenny bits, sorry had to say that.

Latest posts

Back