BCC Items 2018

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve had two pink flower both with the gold hand cream. It’s a pretty pouch but seems more see through being a lighter shade. I was hoping I’d get two different designs so I could pick my favourite and give the other to my daughter.

Sooze I've got a Turquoise and a deep blue pouch if you fancy a swap. I got all pink "blooms" hand creams if anyone want to swap for the gold one. PM me if anyone wants to swap!

Sooze I've got a Turquoise and a deep blue pouch if you fancy a swap. I got all pink "blooms" hand creams if anyone want to swap for the gold one. PM me if anyone wants to swap!

I've sent you a PM about a swap.

Am I the only one feeling underwhelmed at this years BCC??? I know they no longer have the show on air but the number of products is also way down compared to last year and many of those are old products! They will not raise nearly the amount they used to!

I’ve sent you a PM (I think? LoL)

Woo hoo! It arrived. I got the dark blue as expected.

Unfortunately, no hand cream :sad: QVC think they might be able to send it to me. Took my number and will contact me within 72 hours. If not, I’ll get a replacement. Hope they don’t sell out.

I await their call with interest.

Update: although at first they thought they could just send me the hand lotion, they actually sent me a replacement. I received this today BEFORE I received the prepaid label so very happy.

Also, this time I received the white with pink flowers bag and my preferred hand lotion (gold).

Am I the only one feeling underwhelmed at this years BCC??? I know they no longer have the show on air but the number of products is also way down compared to last year and many of those are old products! They will not raise nearly the amount they used to!

Same here Sazza. I get the feeling QVC really would love to just drop the BBC altogether but worry about a backlash from the charity(not look good in the press if QVC just dropped them suddenly) and are just letting it have a slow fade away.

I remember towards the end of the live events shows the final years mostly old stuff they had on the year before and QVC own brands disappeared.

Latest posts

Back