Really terrible Ideal World reviews on Trustpilot!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a Pearl at Christmas, and it started playing up last week. Emailed them Thursday, they sent me a returns label to print off Friday, went the Post Office Saturday morning, email yesterday to say my refund has been auctioned, money in bank today, with service like that they're OK by me. I've never had a problem with Ideal World.

I bought a Pearl at Christmas, and it started playing up last week. Emailed them Friday, they sent me a returns label to print off Friday, went the Post Office Saturday morning, email yesterday to say my refund has been auctioned, money in bank today. I've never had a problem with Ideal World.

I had to read this about 5 times. I thought you meant jewellery, and got really confused :mysmilie_13:

Just adding though I know every ones experience is different, in the twenty years shopping with QVC till I closed my account over two years ago, I had more returned items sent out to me than I had new ones, slow expensive delivery, yeah I had terrible service from QVC, that's how I can sing IW praises because for me they're the better of the two.

Just adding though I know every ones experience is different, in the twenty years shopping with QVC till I closed my account over two years ago, I had more returned items sent out to me than I had new ones, slow expensive delivery, yeah I had terrible service from QVC, that's how I can sing IW praises because for me they're the better of the two.

Sorry if I've made you feel bad. I'm glad Ideal works for you. No shopping channel has anything I really want that I can't find cheaper elsewhere, especially online. So I guess I'm biased against them

Sorry if I've made you feel bad. I'm glad Ideal works for you. No shopping channel has anything I really want that I can't find cheaper elsewhere, especially online. So I guess I'm biased against them

Aw it's ok, it's a case of each to their own. I too buy from other places it's just when I do buy from IW it's because it's cheaper than elsewhere or not sold elsewhere, and the service is always great, but I know what you mean. :mysmilie_508:

Aw it's ok, it's a case of each to their own. I too buy from other places it's just when I do buy from IW it's because it's cheaper than elsewhere or not sold elsewhere, and the service is always great, but I know what you mean. :mysmilie_508:

And if I'm perfectly honest, most shopping channel presenters put me off buying. Peter Simon could be giving away eternal youth and billion pound cheques and I'd still switch over!

And if I'm perfectly honest, most shopping channel presenters put me off buying. Peter Simon could be giving away eternal youth and billion pound cheques and I'd still switch over!

And throw in the next four weeks winning Lottery tickets. :mysmilie_17:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv

I would advise anyone onsidering buying from Ideal World to check the Trustpilot reviews link above. There seems to be a vast majority reviews of the company with terrible ratings and negative comments on a range of issues.:mysmilie_51:

Review Centre is much the same.

With a 1.1 out of 5 rating and only 7% of their users recommending Ideal World maybe Paul Shreque is right and they are in meltdown :mysmilie_59:

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews87736.html

But the offer of a dinner date with Pete and Our Bet would change your mind, wouldn't it? :mysmilie_468:

A menage a vomit with Pervy Pete and the voices in his head? I'd have to pick comedy genius and proactive feminist Mike "Burn Yer Bras For The Lads" Mason instead :mysmilie_13:

The last time I bought anything from IW (many years ago) I had to get Trading Standards involved to get a refund for the faulty item (which cost almost £200).

These days, I don't think the public can contact Trading Standards any more.

The last time I bought anything from IW (many years ago) I had to get Trading Standards involved to get a refund for the faulty item (which cost almost £200).

These days, I don't think the public can contact Trading Standards any more.

Yes you can, I've got them involved in a case were my faulty Zanussi fridge freezer broke after four months, trying to get AO to do anything is literally like pulling teeth. As for IW, I got a refund got my Pearl Hair remover in one week and I sent the Vibropwer back £160 again got it back in a week, I personally can't fault IW and its service but we all have different experiences.

Review Centre is much the same.

With a 1.1 out of 5 rating and only 7% of their users recommending Ideal World maybe Paul Shreque is right and they are in meltdown :mysmilie_59:

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews87736.html

Looking at some of the comments, I thought 1.1 out of five was a high score, it may have been lower but I didn't notice a zero option!!

Looking at some of the comments, I thought 1.1 out of five was a high score, it may have been lower but I didn't notice a zero option!!

Their overall rating is ever lower than Bid achieved.

Bid:- 1.3-1.4 out of 5 with 12-14% of reviewers recommending them from 204 reviews

Ideal World:- 1.1 out of 5 with 7% of reviewers recommending them from 899 reviews

Appalling :down:

I bought a Pearl at Christmas, and it started playing up last week. Emailed them Thursday, they sent me a returns label to print off Friday, went the Post Office Saturday morning, email yesterday to say my refund has been auctioned, money in bank today, with service like that they're OK by me. I've never had a problem with Ideal World.
Me neither, everything I have had is fine and never been a problem with returns, had more issues with the Q.

Their overall rating is ever lower than Bid achieved.

Bid:- 1.3-1.4 out of 5 with 12-14% of reviewers recommending them from 204 reviews

Ideal World:- 1.1 out of 5 with 7% of reviewers recommending them from 899 reviews

Appalling :down:

Yes, that really is awful. The large number of people not getting their refunds has guaranteed me never to use Ideal World again.

Latest posts

Back