Joules TSV 21/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

joules have an e bay shop the prices and the choice are excellent free delivery to

I like Joules & everything I've bought is from this shop or their stalls at shows - Three Counties, Yorkshire, RHS Autumn etc. I've always received my items quickly & I love the eco-friendly bags, even using them to wrap up gifts for my equally eco-friendly daughter.

Joules TSV 21/10/19 is a padded Jacket

Here is photo

Joules-collage.jpg

I like Joules have quite a few tops which I live in.Like the look of this jacket but would not order from Q I like to try different sizes and the P&P would make this way too much.I am wearing a cream padded short jacket right now from Landsend which I got at a much reduced price last year.I wouldn’t want the hood & fur trim at this time of year.

I like it though more than likely won’t order have a few of the Marks down jackets that are lovely and lightweight for me not bulky and perfectly warm enough for my needs when I manage to get out the door.
Oh and the Joules skirt in the picture ordered from them, sadly it went straight back disappointed badly made, thin and didn’t hang right.

Definitely don't need a coat and I've got 2 pairs of their wellies so I'm all set for winter. Joules packaging is lovely if you're giving as a gift.

CC

Joules Gosling Padded Faux Fur Trim Hooded Jacket
Item Number: 178320
QVC Price £160.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.97
P&P £4.95

The beautiful Gosling jacket from Joules features a stylish padded outer, a faux fur-lined hood and an elasticated waistband, plus a zip front fastening and zip-fastened pockets. A wardrobe staple, this jacket is perfect for cosying up in as the weather starts to turn colder.
A timeless look - padded coats are always on-trend essential pieces for autumn and winter. This jacket will flatter your figure with its elasticated waistband and will add some gorgeous detail to your cold-weather outfits year after year.

Winter-ready style - equipped with a snug padded outer and a hood with detachable faux-fur, this jacket will keep you comfortable come rain or shine. The higher neckline will keep your neck warm against the wind and the zip-fastened pockets will shield your essentials if you get caught up in a shower.

Designed for you - evolved from a classic Joules style, this jacket features a fully detachable hood and faux fur trim plus stylish diagonal pockets and lining that are currently only available at QVC.

A colour for everyone - whether you like a classic neutral or a bold pop of colour, there is a jacket to suit your taste. Keep it timeless with Black or Khaki, or opt for Caramel for a bright addition to your repertoire.

Outer: 100% polyester
Faux fur: 80% acrylic, 20%
Filling: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

Caramel
Khaki
Black

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 94cm (37.1"), 10: 99cm (38.9"), 12: 104cm (40.9"), 14: 110cm (43.3"), 16: 116cm (45.6"), 18: 124cm (48.8"), 20: 130cm (51.2")
Length: 8: 62cm (24.4"), 10: 63cm (24.8"), 12: 64cm (25.2"), 14: 65cm (25.6"), 16: 66cm (25.9"), 18: 68cm (26.7"), 20: 69cm (27.2")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178320

looks just about ok on the model Perriot but the co presenter with Alison looks like a stuffed turkey....plus you can get some gorgeous jackets from M&S for half this price plus why is the plus model not zipping it up

looks just about ok on the model Perriot but the co presenter with Alison looks like a stuffed turkey....plus you can get some gorgeous jackets from M&S for half this price plus why is the plus model not zipping it up

I was thinking the same thing boffy why the larger lady hasn’t zipped it up. I seen some gorgeous coats out and about last week, Next, New Look, even TJs all for around £40 £50. QVC play to the brand lovers although personally I wouldn’t rate Joules as a brand worth having, certainly not worth paying over twice as much as anywhere else.

I like the mustard colour but this jacket is way overpriced and much too short in the body - it just about comes over the models' waists. I'm only 5ft 2in but I reckon this wouldn't even reach the tops of my thighs and at a price of £120 they're having a laugh. I know Joules is supposed to mean quality but the style is wrong. It's like they've got out all the old gilets that didn't sell and stitched sleeves and a hood onto them.

CC

Nice jacket & I like the fact that the fur collar and hood come off.It is expensive and although I may consider paying that much if it was something I would get the wear out of but I would want to try on and most likely different sizes.It does look very neat even the slimmest of models and is on the short side.The colour range is not good so I would think Joules have not invested a great quantity in this.

I think it's a classy looking jacket from a classy brand, and I actually think Alison looks great in it. However...It's a lot of money to pay, and I have to consider whether a little bunny logo, or the Joules printed lining that people might see if you leave it hanging in the cloakroom at work is worth paying all the extra for. Someone pointed out you can buy almost identical elsewhere for a fraction of the price...so I'd say if you've got money to fling around, then why not? About the style and sizing - Totally geared up towards the smaller frame...short in the the body, so if you're a "does my bum look big in this?" person, it may also be one to avoid. Zip fastening being widely spaced will mean that to do it up it'll have to stretch further, hence why the larger woman was wearing it open and didn't attempt once to do it up. Yes it looked fine on her..but this is not the sort of jacket you are very likely to be wearing undone!

I`m tall and long waisted so this would look like a bolero on me. It would probably hang just below my bustline, not a good look and for the money I`d expect more. Joules is like a lot of other brands ie they`re really only selling a name. At the end of the day it`s just another polyester coat with a polyester filling and an acrylic fur trim. Nothing special.

I am putting myself out on a limb here but it looks as if most of these brands are selling the same thing under different labels. M&S I have noticed have their labels put on stuff that looks very similar elsewhere.i bought a 3/4 padded coat and my designer designer daughter said on mum you have a Barbor on. she wears them all the time and she just may have a point.

I am putting myself out on a limb here but it looks as if most of these brands are selling the same thing under different labels. M&S I have noticed have their labels put on stuff that looks very similar elsewhere.i bought a 3/4 padded coat and my designer designer daughter said on mum you have a Barbor on. she wears them all the time and she just may have a point.

Wouldn't suprise me in the least...but they're gonna keep that quiet cos it'd be crazy to pay £50 or £100 for the sake of a label. Would be interesting to see one of the consumer programmes putting this theory to the test. They probably wouldn't be party to the information that let's say the barbour coat and the M&S coat were indeed the same garment...but surely the information on the label will be the same..country of origin, fabric involved etc etc, so one could gather their conclusion from that. I'll be honest here I'd rather have a jacket hanging up at work with Joules, barbour on the label than "atomsophere" It gives you that cosy sense of smug satifsfaction I guess. However, I'll only buy something if I can afford! I have a padded winter jacket with fur round hood and it's from Trespass...trusty outdoorsy high street name, well made and I'm happy with it..so all boxes ticked!

You wouldn't wear a designer coat to the place I used to work. People used to steal the ham out of your sandwiches from the fridge so they wouldn't have had any conscience about walking out with someone else's Joules coat.

CC

Latest posts

Back