Do you have a "Gift Bed"?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Serial attention seeker. There have been so many examples, her one time embracing all things Welsh, the constant hair colour changes, the look at me I am a builder, poor me I am single, the constant I am a vegan, vegan,vegan, vegan..........

Serial attention seeker. Evie, you have summed her up completely. Love it.

When I first saw the title of the thread I had visions of using your under bed storage to house the present stash, when the traditional present drawer will hold no more!

Instead we are expected to make like a boutique hotel!

I have a stash of toiletries still, and I tell guests to let me know if they need anything, but all I put out for them is clean towels. Q still having delusions about their customer base. They need to get real.

Judging by some people's behaviour on FB (and even a few I know IRL who think wandering around with a LG handbag or putting MB soap in their bathroom makes them feel cheated because they don't have their own reality TV show!) it seems that some of Q's customers are delusional, too.

I bet Chuntley is kicking herself Haggis isn’t vegan, she’d be having Haggis chips and beans, Haggis with boiled potatoes and broccoli, Haggis with mash potato peas and gravy.......the possibilities are endless, but sorry Chunters, no photo ops for you I’m afraid.

I dare say staying true to your principles would result in a very short selly telly career. Better not to adopt a stance that could become problematic.

For years we have had vegetarian Julia on with Dennis Basso, and marvelled that she can do it. So now we have look-at-me Catherine and her vegan credentials and I'm sure we will find plenty more conflicts between being vegan and her job. Of course, there are dietary vegans and full-on vegans, so without knowing which she is, it would be hard to tell where any hard red lines are drawn for her.

Er.....Vanity vegan?

I bet Chuntley is kicking herself Haggis isn’t vegan, she’d be having Haggis chips and beans, Haggis with boiled potatoes and broccoli, Haggis with mash potato peas and gravy.......the possibilities are endless, but sorry Chunters, no photo ops for you I’m afraid.

She'll create a vegan one, all green lentils, oatmeal & spices. I hope it gives her indigestion.

Sorry to interrupt the Catherine kicking, but I was watching the show at the time and she didn't say gift bed, she said "guest bed." Which is, actually, a thing.

Anyway. As you were.

Sorry to interrupt the Catherine kicking, but I was watching the show at the time and she didn't say gift bed, she said "guest bed." Which is, actually, a thing.

Anyway. As you were.

Radiomike should we consider ourselves told off reacting to Catherine Huntley’s narcissism? If someone keeps stating they’re vegan and still wears leather shoes and bags, if they want to portray themselves as an airhead who can’t count, or post provocative pictures of herself hoping some male will come to her defence because they absolutely crave attention, any attention........mission accomplished. :mysmilie_3:

Anyway. As you were.

Gift bed/ guest bed? It doesn’t matter. It’s the concept of the boutique hotel standards in the home setting. It’s all very well when your home is overflowing with freebies. Insulting and disrespectful for the customers who have to pay for products.

Gift bed/ guest bed? It doesn’t matter. It’s the concept of the boutique hotel standards in the home setting. It’s all very well when your home is overflowing with freebies. Insulting and disrespectful for the customers who have to pay for products.

Excellent comment, Evie.

Radiomike should we consider ourselves told off reacting to Catherine Huntley’s narcissism? If someone keeps stating they’re vegan and still wears leather shoes and bags, if they want to portray themselves as an airhead who can’t count, or post provocative pictures of herself hoping some male will come to her defence because they absolutely crave attention, any attention........mission accomplished. :mysmilie_3:

Well said. Also can someone please explain how her reading out comments from her IPad about how gorgeous she looks helps my shopping experience? I want to shop and not to be an unwilling participant in her ego fest. I switch on to shop and not look at her.

Anyway. As you were.

I don't see these comments as 'kicking', they are balancing the sycophantic messages she receives, & continuously reads out, when she's at work.

You’re absolutely right, it is an insult to people who have to pay for what they get.

I don't see these comments as 'kicking', they are balancing the sycophantic messages she receives, & continuously reads out, when she's at work.

I LOVE it. I'll always see her sporting a blue face & lifting her kilt - courtesy of the lentils!

That’s hilarious :mysmilie_17:

Well said. Also can someone please explain how her reading out comments from her IPad about how gorgeous she looks helps my shopping experience? I want to shop and not to be an unwilling participant in her ego fest. I switch on to shop and not look at her.

You’re right, why an hour with her on tv flogging goods has to turn into an hour of praise and adoration, I just don’t get it, it wouldn’t happen in any other retail outlet, it’s pathetic.

Latest posts

Back