Doll10 TSV 05/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is that a concealer or a highlighter in the small tube? Was hoping for an eye palette, but the lip colours look nice.

Tsv is so similar to a previous one, but that was hydragel. The lippy looks similar & the brush (that's really scratchy on my undereye - maybe I need to clean it.) Difference was that the previous, or previous previous one had the good mascara that one of us loves.

Be interested in knowing the price & if the concealer's any good. Boy, I need to find a good one for under eyes without exacerbating the problems - becoming expensive search.

PS

Super - isn't it about time we had a benefit TSV or even show? Maybe they do so well at Christmas that they don't bother to come in?

Tsv is so similar to a previous one, but that was hydragel. The lippy looks similar & the brush (that's really scratchy on my undereye - maybe I need to clean it.) Difference was that the previous, or previous previous one had the good mascara that one of us loves.

Be interested in knowing the price & if the concealer's any good. Boy, I need to find a good one for under eyes without exacerbating the problems - becoming expensive search.

I remember this brush it was definitely scratchy, only this one in the photo the bristles look whiter and I think the brush has a different brush number, was the previous previous one no28? I've returned mine. And I love the black tube mascara - my current favourite the wand is great. Now they've come out with the new one I'm worried the black tube is going like they did with the drops foundation. I'm not tempted by their new mascara as I'm not keen on that type of wand - the wand makes a big difference. I going to keep my empty tubes if I need to swap the wand to another mascara.

Doll 10 5 Piece HydraLux Make-up Collection
Item Number: 235653
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.97
P&P £4.95

This five-piece HydraLux collection features four of Doll 10's must-have beauty essentials, including a HydraLux Foundation and Concealer, H2Glo Highlighter and Lip Wardrobe, plus a Double-Ended Foundation and Concealer Brush to help you achieve that flawless-looking base. Get dolled up and feel fabulous whatever the occasion, with the help of these superb make-up staples from Doll 10.

Day-to-evening looks - this complete collection of make-up essentials allows you to go from daytime pretty to evening glam with ease. Use the H2GLO Highlighter to create the appearance of added radiance and depth to your complexion, then finish with the Nude Lip Wardrobe for full-looking, hydrated lips.

A treat for the skin - created by Dr Doris Dalton, Doll 10 creates make-up designed to benefit the skin while you wear it. This collection features some of their most innovative scientific formulas, such as Smooth Assist complex, which works to visibly tackle the key signs of ageing.

For make-up fans - this fab set is presented in a beautiful gift box, ideal for gifting to any beauty buffs in your life this Christmas. Whether you share it with a friend, spoil someone special or just fancy indulging in gorgeous make-up must-haves, it's sure to impress.

Contains:

1 x HydraLux Foundation (30ml) - formulated to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and encourage a brighter-looking complexion, while providing coverage. Enriched with passion fruit extract, green tea and vitamin C. In a choice of Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan, or Deep
1 x HydraLux Smoothing Concealer (6ml) - a brightening concealer that works to blend seamlessly over the skin and offers buildable coverage. Available in shades Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan, or Deep
1 x H2Glo Highlighter (4.5g) in Pink Diamond - a lightweight gel highlighter in a shimmering, sheer rose-pink. Use to add glow and depth to your complexion
1 x Nude Lip Wardrobe (Lipstick: 3.6g; Lipgloss: 5.5g) - an ultra-hydrating lip duo, featuring a luxurious lipstick in Better Than Nude (nude) and an ultra-hydrating, colour-coordinated lipgloss in Buff (nude), that work together to give lips a fuller appearance
1 x Double Ended Foundation & Concealer Brush No 7 - features a smaller brush on one end, ideal for applying and blending your concealer and a larger brush on the other, perfect for sweeping on your foundation

How to use:
HydraLux Foundation:

Dispense 1 - 2 pumps of foundation onto the back of your hand
Apply in thin layers, building to create your desired base
Use the foundation brush end of your double-ended brush, and sweep outwards from the centre of the face

HydraLux Smoothing Concealer:

Use the smaller concealer brush end of your double-ended brush, to dot concealer under the eye and in the inner corner
Gently blend until even coverage is achieved

H2Glo Highlighter:

Dab the formula onto areas of your face that tend to catch the light, such as your cheekbones, brow bone, top of your cupid's bow and down the bridge of your nose

Nude Lip Wardrobe:

First apply the lipstick to your top and bottom lips
Apply the lipgloss second for a beautiful, high-shine finish
Each lip product can also be worn alone

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235653

Latest posts

Back