Tan Luxe TSV 18/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone used this? Any good?

I have used the drops for face and body which was a tsv 2 years ago and I love it. The drops you mix with your own body lotion and it’s very buildable and natural looking. It does have a bit of a self tan smell but not much

Ive used the gradual glow tan. Smells like raspberries. I'm fairly rubbish when it comes to self tanning but was able to get a good result with this. Got the face drops for my daughter who said they were good but a bit too light. I did get her the light/med ones though. Interested in trying the drops you add to your body lotion.

I've used the face drops. It didn't give me any noticeable tan, even when I slathered it on, and the nice smell gradually changes to the same old stale biscuit scent that most fake tanning products have. I sent it back.

I have used the face and body drops with mixed results. I found it clung to the elbow skin which went very dark! The face drops were not very deep and I was using the darker shade. The body drops were OK.a I had much better results with the tanning milk and plan to get more of that this year. It does stain your hands though so only use with a mitt.

I have used the face and body drops with mixed results. I found it clung to the elbow skin which went very dark! The face drops were not very deep and I was using the darker shade. The body drops were OK.a I had much better results with the tanning milk and plan to get more of that this year. It does stain your hands though so only use with a mitt.

I noticed the other evening Marc had bronzed palms!
His did stress that when using the tanning product he was on with (which looked like water) you should moisturise the drier areas first. Bit trickier if you're using the drops in your moisturiser, but maybe that means you must apply double moisturiser in those drier areas.

Oh yes, I forgot that. When I used the drops I did get staining on my hands and had to invest in some self tan remover and that was hard to find! Eventually I got some from Superdrug I think and had to use it on my hands after every application. If I didn't the skin between my fingers went bright orange. How could I forget that? It was a nightmare!

Oh yes, I forgot that. When I used the drops I did get staining on my hands and had to invest in some self tan remover and that was hard to find! Eventually I got some from Superdrug I think and had to use it on my hands after every application. If I didn't the skin between my fingers went bright orange. How could I forget that? It was a nightmare!

Worth knowing there's such a thing as self tan remover! I have incredibly dry cuticles so I'd probably end up looking like I had nicotine stains...

Worth knowing there's such a thing as self tan remover! I have incredibly dry cuticles so I'd probably end up looking like I had nicotine stains...

:mysmilie_17: LOL not a good look. I suppose if I used it then I'd have nicotine legs. My legs aren't just white, they're blue. Any fake tan I've used or even skin tint has made my legs orange or yellow. I spend summers wearing leggings or awful tights. Anyone got the same legs and found a solution?

CC

Can I just ask folks who've used this stuff if it does actually stay smelling of raspberries, or does it morph into the usual biscuity smell?

I've tried em all so far (including the Chemistry one which started off smelling of apricots but rapidly descended into dog biscuit territory, rank) and have never found one that didn't eventually honk of stale biccies.

I think it's similar to the Chemistry one which has a Raspberry based keto ingredient. I have to laugh when the Tan-Luxe guest talks about the Raspberry scent as though it's added for its fragrance when it's actually the tanning ingredient.
I exfoliate and apply in the evening so I'm mostly sleeping while it develops then it washes off the next morning (the smell not the tan) plus if I co-ordinate it with changing the bedding it's no extra work. I have so many body lotions and butters it helps me work my way through them.
Worth a try using you 30 day MBG!

Latest posts

Back